Grand match this weekend (saturday). :frustrat:

lets thrash them suckers and hope that the viola wins x milan :angel:

we should bench Vieira, Thuram and Trez for the Arse game, start with this:

----------------Del Piero-------------Zlatan-------------

-----Nedved-----Emo------Gianni-----------Camo---------------

----Zambro?-------Canna-------Kovac----------Balza------

-----------------Gigi---------------

Zambro will be fit or what? :hopefull:

also good site that No Perotta nor De Rossi in the juve match most probably, de rossi is injured for 2 weeks and perotta just suffered a knee injury today x palermo. :star:

LETS THRASH THEM LIKE WE DID IN ROME!! :devil: :heart:

FORZA MAGICA JUVE! :proud:

·
Registered
11,399 Posts
Don't just mention 2 injuries...Totti, De Rossi, Chivu, Montella, Nonda, and Doni are all out injured. So far, it appears that Perrotta will be ready for Saturday night.

·
Registered
11,399 Posts
Yes, you should.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I think we can still get a result. Forza Roma!

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
a draw would be quite ok to me. roma are without many important players yet they are a competent team and having in mind that our thoughts this week must flow in north-west direction, a fair 1-1 should be ok. and to be fair in my turn - I am already tired of seria a for this year. dull, dull, dull. this calcio season wont be remembered with nothing at all as far as I am concerned.

but of course, beating Roma is always tempting :)

Hopefully Mancini underperforms, Mexes scores an owngoal and Cufre gets beaten on purpose by random drunk roma fans and Totti gets his crutch lost and at last - Okaka MUST play cuz we badly need one more signing so that we can play 15 against 10 - now that sounds more unfair and interesting to me.............................. gotta admit - im excited bout the game, hehe.

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
What has impressed me about Roma recently, is their great spirit and unity, hopefully that won't be enough against us.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
This match isn't top priority for us in this period. The Arsenal game should count as number one, and as Roma has a lot of players out, we should take a chance and rest one of Vieira/Emerson and one of our CB's.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
I'd play this formation:

_________Buffon
Zebina-Kovac-Cannavaro-Balza
Camo-Gianni-Vieira-Nedved
___Trezeguet-Zlatan

Swap Zlatan for Del Piero at half-time.

PS: I just read that Birindelli has recovered from his cruciate ligaments injury. He's been out 7 months. Welcome back Alessandro!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Del Piero To Miss Roma Match?
The Juve captain is expected to be rested ahead of the Champions League game against Arsenal.

With the Scudetto almost sealed on the Bianconeri’s shirts, Fabio Capello is set to rest some players on Saturday night against Roma in order to be ready for the Champions League quarter final encounter against the Gunners.

One of the players expected to watch the Serie A game from the stands is Alessandro Del Piero who had an intensive training week, thus hinting that he will not be available for the weekend game, but will instead be prepared for the European challenge.

Giannichedda is also expected to replace either Vieira or Emerson, so to rest one of the central midfielders, while Zambrotta is now completely recovered and ready for the last phase of the season.

Goal.com

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
BTW, Giannichedda usually plays very well against Roma, unlike most of his former teammates. Let's see if he has forgotten how to paly after so many months of benchwarming. ;)

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Anomander Rake said:
BTW, Giannichedda usually plays very well against Roma, unlike most of his former teammates. Let's see if he has forgotten how to paly after so many months of benchwarming. ;)
Then Giannichedda it is! ;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Emerson ready for Roma Friday 24 March, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Roma fans have never forgiven him for joining their rivals Juventus, but Emerson insists this will be a match like any other for him.

“I had some splendid years in the capital, but something went wrong. I didn’t feel at home there anymore and took the decision to move,” explained ‘Il Puma’.

“I chose Juventus because they are a world class club, but also as I wanted to follow Fabio Capello. He is a great Coach, probably the best a player could hope to work with. He has done well in every club and is again proving his worth here, so I hope he’ll stay for a long time to come.”

The tactician has been seen as the main ‘traitor’ from the group that won the 2001 Scudetto for the Giallorossi and Emerson admits the switch went down badly with his old fans.

“It was not my intention to slight the Roma supporters, even if I understand they didn’t take it well. In any case, this match will be simply a difficult game against a tough opponent. It’s nothing more than that.”

channel4

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
BTW, Giannichedda usually plays very well against Roma, unlike most of his former teammates.
Yes, but usually all Giannichedda does against us is be a close shadow of Totti, in which he usually excelled, but now won't be needed. ;)

It was not my intention to slight the Roma supporters, even if I understand they didn’t take it well
Damn traitor, I really hope you get a real severe depression soon, you faker!

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
My tv shows milan-fio :fero:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
shows Juve here live :)

hopefully we dont bench all of our key players and end up drawing or even worse, losing.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts