Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big game tomorrow, live on Al Jazeera @ 4 PM Egypt time.

players missing from us are Chiellini (suspension), Nedved (red carded last game) and Zanetti (suspension).

The + side though, Trez is back, recovered from sinusitis and started training, Iaquinta has a back problem (why is that common now?) but should shrug it off. Also Mutu will miss this game so that's a great initiative for us to win this game.

We drew the 1st leg 1-1, courtesy to Iaquinta then Mutu converting his PK in the last seconds.

FORZA!

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Having to do without all three of Nedved, Chiello and CZ is a massive blow.

______________Buffon_____________
Zebina___Grygera___Legro___Molinaro
Camoranesi__Tiago_Sissoko__Palladino
_______Trezeguet___Del Piero_______

Our best bet, unless Ranieri inserts Nocerino back in.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
atleast there's no Mutu.

You think he will field Tiago? bets on Nocerino.

·
Registered
17,741 Posts
He may use Tiago and then replace him by half time like usual...

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Stendardo's suspension is over, right? I'd bet on him starting over Grygera if so. Total cliché by now, but I hope that Tiago plays and does well. I can't watch another game where Nocerino and Sissoko has the combined total of 10 completed passes. Mutu's abscens is a blessing.

Possibly the most important game of the remaining season. Yes, I believe Milan will surpas us and Fiorentina, so this game is about 4th.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
tiago-momo pairing????

i'd be impressed if they play 10 seconds together.

·
Registered
34,472 Posts
The way things have gone recently, draw on the cards again. Hopefully with Trez return our game upfront will improve.

·
Registered
13,975 Posts
What a game coming there. It usually takes the best of teams to beat Juve or Fiore, so let us hope for a good hard fought, plenty of chances 0 - 0.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
with those players missing, i'd be happy with a draw. We ain't exactly firing at the moment.

hopefully trezeguet is in the scoring mood.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Zanetti will play? I heard that his suspension was cut to 1 game, hence he will play ..

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
zanetti is confirmed...his ban was cut...

palla probably starting on the left tomorrow...

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Great news that Cristiano Zanetti & Trezegol will be back for Fiorentina today, which might turn out to be one of our most important matches this season.

A win would stretch our lead over Fiorentina to a massive 7 points whereas a defeat will cut it to just 1 point, talking about 6-point matches! I think it is going to be an entertaining match & enjoyable for the neutral fan.

Fiorentina haven't gained alot of points against teams like Inter, Milan, Roma, Juve and Udinese (3/21 points) in the past which is a good sign.

Another good sign is that Fiorentina's record in Turin is poor:
(5W 18D 45L); their last win here was twenty years ago!

Even though Mutu is out injured but we have to careful against their dangerous midfielders: Zdravko Kuzmanovic & Montolivio.

PS - Why is it everytime we play Fiorentina they get the 'Roberto Baggio' issue back. GET OVER IT!!

:star: Forza Juve :star:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hopefully we win today, game starts after 20 mins.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
grygera in the middle for chiellini, palla on for nedved and momo-zanetti midfield...come on boys...

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
i hate stadiums like that when half of the stadium is in shade and one can't see **** whats happening there

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
My brother just rang to tell me that it's 1-1 with 30 mins of the game gone. Apparantly Sisoko equalised with an overhead kick :pp

1 - 20 of 81 Posts