Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE MOST OVERRATED AND MOST UNATTRACTIVE LEAGUE IN EUROPE...ITALIAN FOOTBALL TEAMS APART FROM INTER AND ROMA ARE ALL OVERRATED AND WORTHLESS IN THE EUROPEAN COMPETITIONS.

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you can say what you like...but seriously, the italian teams are by far the most overrated in europe. their champions league and uefa cup campaigns have been disasters, especially this season, when not a single italian team could even make it to the quarters! also, the italian teams play very negative football, 10 man behind the ball defensive footie doesnt win you praise and you shouldnt expect it to. i expect only inter milan to fair well in europe next season...the rest will do no better then this season. the italians should learn how to play attractive football and lose the defensive sh1t because that wont win you anything. the earlier italian teams that dominated played excellent attacking football like juventus of 97 (3 goals average per game) or milan of the mid-early 90's. what happened to all that?

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
So what if the Italian teams play more defensive. Look at the NT team defence compared to Spain's defence. Italy can defend because that is what there good at.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Is he telling us that Bayern Munich won the Champions League using an attractive attacking football? :rolleyes: Did Valencia use attractive attacking football to reach the finals of CL two consequetive years? :rolleyes:

Do Inter play an attractive attacking football? :rolleyes:

Here is a little article about which is more skillful, Spanish League or Italian League...

http://www.planetfootball.com/optamizer/opta_features.asp?lid=337&article=85180

·
Registered
47,272 Posts
I inform you that Juventus has the same coach it had in 97, Lippi. I don't think that he has become a defensive coach...

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I find it funny, that somebody who has just joined the forums with 12 posts, comes here and slags off italian football, the he goes to the England forum and takes a shot at their NT side.

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cannavaro77...i am only new to this forum itself, doesnt mean that my opinion isnt worth less then yours does it? i am on other football forums as well now just to clear up your mind...but soon i will be just as old on this forum as you were once...

as for your statement that the italian team has a better defence then spain, yes i agree with you, nesta, cannavaro, materrazzi, and iuliano are top class defenders and can take apart any attack on their day. i have no hesitation in saying that italy have the best defence in the world either...but thats no reason for playing 10 man behind the ball type football.

yacoob...yes bayern munchen also were defensively based and won the UCL last season, but their type of football was still more effective then the type the italians used...and the results between the 2 showed it. if you seriously think the valencia team of 2000 was un-attractive you must know nothing about football...they played quick, offensive style football, excellent on the counterattack, no wonder they won matches along scorelines of 5-2 and 4-1...the second valencia side of 2001 was different no doubt, but still not the kind of un-attractive side the italians are now...

tonisamp...lippi obviously switched to a more defensively based strategy, since he had lost zidane, the midfield lacked the kind of creativity it had before...also with purchases of thuram and buffon, he was obviously not going for a offensively based strategy.

this negative italian football will never ever win the italians anything. having a strong defence is good, but its attack which wins more matches with the goals...defence frankly cannot provide it.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I see what you are saying. But if you don't concede you can't lose.
I prefer attacking and flowing football than sitting back, but as the Italians are great at defending sometimes this does work better. I must say that the league itself isn't as fast paced as it once was.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Hey *** boy..bite me

lazio 4 inter 2
milan 3 lecce 0
bresica 3 bologna 0

what a day

3 teams contesting the title on the final day...all within the reach

and u say we suck.....****off turd face

Lav

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lav...what a mature comment! why dont you do urself a favor and do ur talking out of ur mouth for once in ur life if you understand what i am saying? come back when you have something useful to say...

cannavaro77...still its the attack that makes the goals, and its goals that win you matches. not conceding is not as important as attack...thats why italian teams make so many draws which makes the teams boring...i know what you mean, serie A was a great league not too long ago, i can remember one of the best matches i have ever seen, when ac milan totally tore apart lazio 5-3 at the san siro...gullit and van basten being electric as usual. serie A doesnt offer that kind of action anymore...shame really.

·
Registered
47,272 Posts
Mmmm..... about Lippi more defensive I think that you made a blunder, however... I don't insist, it would be useless, cause you are not able to accept a truth which is different from yours.

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i would be more then happy to believe you if you actually gave me proof on that theory of yours.

·
Registered
47,272 Posts
With you there are no proofs enough.... you would not believe to Lippi! You are just a person who wants to polemize and pretends to know more than anybody. So watch your Real Madrid, the best team in Europe in my opinion, and... do not ask explanation if you are not able to accept them.

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i am always open to any explanations as long as you can give it...ur reluctance and ignorance towards me is surprising. i am willing to take back my comments about serie A as long as someone can convince my so called theories about it being wrong.

·
Registered
47,272 Posts
I posted for you in the Juventus Forum... I don't want to lose time with a dull-minded like you. There you will soon find the answers you need... but I'm sure you will never take back your comments about anything....
I just wonder why you come in an Italian Forum to polemize. Probably you were already banned in Spain....
However take a look to the post "Juventus plays defensive!!!" in Juventus forun ... it's yours

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lose time with me? well...sorry to break it to you, but thats what u have been doing every since i made this thread...i havent been banned in the spanish footie forum just so you know, i actually got a good welcome there.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.