Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
19,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started the last Sass thread on the way to the Scudetto so may as well do this one.

The team looked insanely tired against Shaktar, so I'm not optimistic.

Font Parallel Circle Number Magenta

·
Registered
19,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I would seriously start Correa here instead of Dzeko

·
Registered
19,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Think it's fair to say they're weaker than last season

They have lost 3 games already and while they aren't conceding that many, they're barely scoring.

Inter terms of our transfer targets: I see Raspadori and Scamacca have 1 goal between them this season

·
Registered
19,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In the short term they have surely lost something by replacing Caputo with Raspadori/Scamacca. The long term remains an unknown, but Caputo is 34 yo anyway.
Do you like Caputo so far for Samp Toni?

·
Registered
67,376 Posts
Think it's fair to say they're weaker than last season

They have lost 3 games already and while they aren't conceding that many, they're barely scoring.

Inter terms of our transfer targets: I see Raspadori and Scamacca have 1 goal between them this season
🤢😡

@Firdaus

After this post expect both Scamacca and Raspadori to shine against us.

Reactions: camelface

·
Registered
67,376 Posts
I would seriously start Correa here instead of Dzeko
Definitely. Give the old man a rest for a match.

·
Registered
19,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:LOL:

·
Registered
67,376 Posts
I haven't watched Sassuolo yet this season but 2 losses at Roma and Atalanta are normal. Just the home loss to Torino that stands out as a match they should be winning. Looking at their probable 11 it's a very good team still.

That attacking foursome of Boga, Berardi, Djuricic and Raspadori is certainly threatening.

Curiously we faced De Zerbi’s new team and next his ex team..

Hopefully we get a win going into the international break and because we are winless in 2 matches now (Atalanta and Shakhtar, alright draws though we could have won or lost..)

·
Registered
48,517 Posts
Do you like Caputo so far for Samp Toni?
yes, but my feeling is that Quagliarella+Caputo isn't a good combo for most of games.

I think Sampdoria should play with Caputo supported by Candreva and Damsgaard, with more freedom to Damsgaard than he has now. Quagliarella should simply come in for Caputo or viceversa, but the feeling is that while Caputo has plenty of bullets to shoot, Quagliarella is short of ammunitions.

·
Registered
67,376 Posts
Font Electric blue Electronic device Technology Screenshot

Decent lineup but I would have preferred Darmian to Dumfries

Rest I agree with

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,223 Posts
I'll make sure to avoid the (French/Italian?) co-commentator on Super Sport from the start this time, he's brought nothing but bad luck so far.

·
Registered
67,376 Posts
Please God no youtube ads during the match 🙏

·
Registered
67,376 Posts
That barella chance was a good move involving hakan and lautaro btw

1 - 20 of 121 Posts