Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 367 Posts

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
If we come out playing the quality of football that we did against Bologna (and there's no reason why we cant/wont) then I'm confident we'll pick up all 3 points, because it's pretty unlikely we'll miss so many chances two games in a row. Must respect Genoa though and it wont be easy.

Personally I would start Pato over Inzaghi. Not only does our future lie with him but our present should be too. No disrespect to Inzaghi, but our best players should start. Hopefully Kaka can have some influence on this game and Senderos can make his debut.

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
62,707 Posts
Easy win for your lot just like last season's fixture. Genoa are an ok side but they can't defend and now they lost their hitman as well as Konko so...

·
Registered
62,707 Posts
I warned you about Di Vaio, didn't I? :angel: That bastard still gots it. Aaanywhoo - Genoa play nice passing footie but they're fragile at the back, especially now that Ferrari is there.. :D

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
an open game which will lead to goals for both sides,hopefully to be exciting, genoa is a respectful team so this won`t be an easy game. of course looking at Ronaldinho`s enjoyable show in the 2nd game for him.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Ronaldinho most likely wont play as he has a game with Brazil on Thursday and a 10 hours flight back to Italy

·
Scudetto
23,474 Posts
Ronaldinho most likely wont play as he has a game with Brazil on Thursday and a 10 hours flight back to Italy
Considering the depth we have upfront, I guess he would indeed be rested for this game :(

I think we will see Seedorf-Kaka-Pato.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Considering the depth we have upfront, I guess he would indeed be rested for this game :(

I think we will see Seedorf-Kaka-Pato.
this means kaka isn`t with brazil team. is he?:rollani:

what time will be this game?

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Pato should play instead of Pippo. With Kaka and maybe Sheva. I'm not too keen to see SnailspeedSeedorf with his kill-the-attack backward passes.

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
another slap at Seedorf. Incredible. The guy is just desitned for it I guess, whatever he does ...

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I think Seedorf is in great form at the moment!! To be honest, you cannot expect all players to be quick..

Fit Ronaldinho, fit Kaka', and Pato is all the speed we can dream of!!

I am so happy Kaka' is back, I hope we are beyond this knee problem for the rest of the season now!!

Ronaldinho to rest, and Kaka' behind 2 forwards, thats it!!

FORZA MILAN!!!

1 - 20 of 367 Posts