Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
46,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Copyright from the English forums.
You have to post a picture of a foreign player that totally sucked in serie A. Doesn't matter how good he was in other chmapionships.
The picture of them must be in the strip of the team they played for here. Also only do one player per post so it lasts a while.

Good luck. :D

·
Registered
46,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is one of the worst foreign players of Sampdoria, the Brazilian Cate.
Probably some supporters of Milan remember him cause he devoured the winning goal in the injury time at San Siro in the year of Zaccaroni's scudetto. Cate missed but Ganz didn't... so Milan in the end won. :stress:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Roy Keane :shades:

·
International
8,545 Posts
Diavolo said:
Roy Keane :shades:

This is Robbie Keane, not Roy and I don't think we should count anybody who ever played for Inter since there was/is a 99% chance they'll be a bust :D

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Garrincha said:
Fabio Junior!
I'm laughing on the outside but crying on the inside :groan: :D

This was the best picture I could find of Dalin, the Swede in Roma 1996-97. Curiously, it was the only picture I could find of him in Roma's shirt. That may very well be because he never ever played :pp

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
- I thought we were supposed to mention only one stranieri per post..

- And only in the strip of the club in which they flopped?

Here's mine.. Dennis Bergkamp.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Pulsy, one straniero per post please :stuckup:

Pulsar36 said:
Cosmin Contra

As well as Coaches who Flopped

Fatih Terim

Contra & Terim were hardly flops. Terim's Milan played some of the most attracting attacking football in the season 2001-02, and he was the mastermind behind that famous 4-2 derby win when we were down 2-1 at halftime. He did a switch by introducing a player at halftime, and that player not only turned the derby around, but fired a 25m scotcher past Toldo with his weaker foot.

The name? See above :shades:

When it comes to Inter flops, none other beats

Darko "Europe's Golden Boot" Pancev :jester:

1 - 20 of 146 Posts