Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-The guy can't dribble
-He isn't a good goal scorer. Never scored more than 5 league goals in his career
-He basically just runs and runs ... more kick-and-rush than skill

Is serie A now promoting guys with heart and determination more than more skilled players? You hear more talk about guys like Gattuso, Davids, Emerson while skillful players are ignored.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
best idiot in xt=calcio 100=cmburns
Gattuso,Emerson never skillful

Davids only skillful

nedved can"t dribble?? he has amazing break through ability and stamina :nono:

-----------team--------game/goal
1991/92 Dukla Praga A 19 3

1992/93 Sparta Praga A 18 -

1993/94 Sparta Praga A 23 3

1994/95 Sparta Praga A 27 6

1995/96 Sparta Praga A 30 14

1996/97 Lazio A 32 7

1997/98 Lazio A 26 11

1998/99 Lazio A 21 1

1999/00 Lazio A 28 5

2000/01 Lazio A 31 9

2001/02 Juventus A 32 4

2002/03 Juventus A 29 9

2003/04 Juventus A 30 6

During 5 season he scored more than 5 goals in serie-a

he was typical left wing in sparta and lazio
nevertheless he scored many goal
since go to juve
he change his style to attacking midfielder plus left winger
-------------Nedved->->->->->

------------------DM---DM--------Right wing

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Why don't you stop opening such threads. Gheez, You have Juve done as one of your teams? obviously you have no knowledge of Juve whatsoever to create such a ridicolous thread

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
You know....never mind. Just...forget it. :wallbang:

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Interista said:
Why don't you stop opening such threads. Gheez, You have Juve done as one of your teams? obviously you have no knowledge of Juve whatsoever to create such a ridicolous thread
So now I have to lick all the player's ass because I am a juve fan :rollani:

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
No you dont have to lick all the players asses, but considering he was the driven force behind your last scudetto and your failed CL run. So he doesnt screw about on the ball like that fikkle one trick pony from portugal. He offers alot to the team, Nedved is to Juve what Ronnie Jr is to Barca.

·
Registered
196 Posts
How can any of you take a person serious when they list Milan/Juve, Leverkusen/Bayern, Porto, and Barca(I'm assuming he couldn't fit Real and Boavista on his list :yawn: ) as their favorite teams. C'mon, he's obviously someones sockpuppet or a complete idiot.

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Soccer Star said:
I think he just likes pissing people off
:rollani: So now I can't put forward a decent discussion without trying to piss some people off.
- Can Nedved dribble?
- Is he a good goal scorer?
- What can he do besides run and run and...run?
- One occassional long range shot does not make you the best player on earth. Lamaprd does that consistantly and no one is claiming he is the best player on earth

·
Registered
46,331 Posts
CMBurns said:
:rollani: So now I can't put forward a decent discussion without trying to piss some people off.
- Can Nedved dribble?
- One occassional long range shot does not make you the best player on earth. Lamaprd does that consistantly and no one is claiming he is the best player on earth
CMBurns :D :tongue: "one occasional long range shot" :howler: :dielaugh:
Most of the goals scored by Nedved are "occasional long range shots" so count the goals and you'll have more or less the "occasional long range shots"
:jester:
BTW he scored more or less 50 goals in serie A, not so bad for a midfielder.

And I can tell you that I have hardly seen players with a strong and precise shot like Nedved. Most of his shots which are not goal are brlilliantly saved or few metres (even cms) out or hit posts and crossbars.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
CMBurns said:
- Can Nedved dribble?
Yes, he can dribble
Yes, he can score goals
He can pass, cross, and is ok defensively

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Lampard actually hits 15 shots a match so is no suprise he scores. Nedved hits less but is more precise with them.

He scores winning goals with his great shots, has won many important matches including that against Real Madrid in the CL semi and Barcelona in the CL quarter to equalise and also just last week away to Bologna. A match Juve should have drawn he scored a goal on 85 mins to take 3 points.

He can have bad spells in matches but most importanty he is a match winner even when playing bad and thats what makes him great! He can dribble too, not like Zidane, but he runs through players with the ball.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts