Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I live in in San Francisco, and have been following the Serie A for a while now, except the problem is, I can only watch matches over the internet on Yahoo's match videos, and then only a few days after the match. The one world soccer channel I get here (Fox Sports World) shows Premiership, Ligue 1, Argentine footie, and very occasionally Bundesliga and J-League. I know ESPN shows Champion's League matches, but I was wondering if there were any channels in the States that anyone knows about that would show Serie A? I'm not sure if I can get RAI here or not, but I'll look into it.

Thanks,
Nick

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
RAI is the only channel broadcasting Seria A games other then them i dont know cause Fox Sports World doesnt have a contract to do it.I know there my old cable company had an International channel that showed one game on tape delay on Sundays.

·
Registered
69,808 Posts
RAI International has a tape delay game on Sunday. The Spanish channel occasionally has the saturday night fixture on TV but I guess they will stop that because the Mexican league has started.
Though on RAI International about an hour after the taped match the show "90th Minute" is on which shows highlights from Serie A and B

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I know 3 channels that show Serie A games, and I get this via Dish Network with their top 150 and their latino package.

I live in Miami, and I don't know if these deals are available everywhere in the US. Send me a PM and I'll be glad to help you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts