Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As common as this topic might sounded, I am actually trying to start a topic to see if Serie A is changing of guard. Some of my best Serie A are not star players a season or two ago and now begin establishing. Is Serie A having a changing of guard?

This is mine. Of course, everyone has some difference in opinion. the real question is whether there is a changing of guard going on in Serie A.

---------------Buffon---------------
J. Zanetti/Oddo--Mexes--Gamberini--Chiellini
---Aquilani----De Rossi---Cambiasso--
---------Totti--------Di Natale----------
-------------Borriello----------------

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
No real change in guard.

Buffon; J. Zanetti, Cordoba, Chiellini, Vargas; De Rossi, Pirlo, Cambiasso; Totti, Kaka; Zlatan.

·
Registered
46,331 Posts
It depends on what you mean with best 11. The 11 players who had the best performance throughout this season or the 11 players who are the best in spite of the maybe not so brilliant season?

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I suppose the list can be totally different for either

This season:

Buffon (or Frey); Maicon, Cordoba, Juan (he is in best XI aswell), Vargas; J. Zanetti, De Rossi, Cambiasso; Mutu, Borriello (or Di Natale), Zlatan

The list is generally anyway, I know some Inter players have not played so well lately but they still deserve this list. Without Roma, Inter, Juve this season

Frey; Campagnaro, Zapata, Gamberini; Maggio, Inler, Hamsik/Ambrosini, Vargas; Mutu, Borriello, Di Natale

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I'll be honest here. This is my ultimate team that I would love to have if I were a coach of serie A dream team

------------------------------Buffon-----------------------------------
Maicon------------Nesta-------------------Samuel--------------Zanetti
-----------Aquilani----------Cambiasso-------De Rossi-------------
-----------------------------Totti-------------------------------------
------------------Zlatan-------------Cassano----------------------------

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
--------------------Buffon-------------------

Maicon-------Mexes-------Nesta-------Chiellini

---------------------Pirlo---------------------
-------De Rossi----------------Cambiasso-----

---------------------Kaka'--------------------

---------Totti-------------------Ibrahimovic---

Bench: Cassano, Mutu, Amauri, Camoranesi, Hamsik, Barzagli, Julio Cesar

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I was thinking about doing that, but the truth is he is more CBish nowadays

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
I suppose the list can be totally different for either

This season:

Buffon (or Frey); Maicon, Cordoba, Juan (he is in best XI aswell), Vargas; J. Zanetti, De Rossi, Cambiasso; Mutu, Borriello (or Di Natale), Zlatan

The list is generally anyway, I know some Inter players have not played so well lately but they still deserve this list. Without Roma, Inter, Juve this season

Frey; Campagnaro, Zapata, Gamberini; Maggio, Inler, Hamsik/Ambrosini, Vargas; Mutu, Borriello, Di Natale
yeah Hamsik has been great, from Napoli also Gargano and Lavezzi when he is onform is great to watch. I dont think Hamsik and Lavezzi will be staying with Napoli for more than 2 years if they carry on like they have done...hopefully they stay in serie A though, although ill be even more happy with them staying at Napoli and keep on improving the league

1 - 8 of 8 Posts