Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the week pre-CL games and post-UEFA games. I would not be surprised if there were some unpredictable results involving the clubs who are participating in the European competitions.

21/2/2009

Bologna - Inter 16:00 :star::star::star::star:
this is the game of Giacomo Bulgarelli (RIP), the scudetto play-off of 1964. I predict a win of Bologna both for the extramotivations of Bologna and the fact that Inter have the CL game. 1

Roma - Siena 18:00 :star::star:
I would predict an easy win of Roma, but, again, there is the CL game. Siena are a tough opponent, but their score away from Franchi sucks. 1

Palermo - Juventus 20:30 :star::star::star::star:
another great game to watch. Juventus must win in order to shorten the distance from Inter but they have the CL game and Palermo at home have won 9/11 games (and lost the remaining two). Unpredictable, but I go with X

22/2/2009

Catania - Reggina 15:00 :undecide:
with the greatest possible respect for these clubs, no one could force me to watch this game. Considering the poor form of both teams lately the score is pretty unpredictable. Both need a win and both seem unable to win. For sure the draw is useless. I go for the surprise: 2

Fiorentina - Chievo 15:00 :star:
I don't think that Fiorentina will waste the chance to get 3 points: 1

Lecce - Lazio 15:00 :star:
I'm even bored to make a prediction. Lecce's home form and Lazio's away form suggest 2

Milan - Cagliari 15:00 :star::star::star::star:
considering the fact that Cagliari's last scores suggest that they are CL spot material (!!) this game is going to be very interesting. I predict 1 anyway.

Napoli - Genoa 15:00 :star::star::star::star:
I exceeded with stars because the game will surely be fun, for the way the two teams play open. Unpredictable but I choose X

Sampdoria - Atalanta 15:00 :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
tough game for Samp, but Atalanta's away form is much different from their home form. Probably the game with Metalist will affect this game (motivations, injuries etc.). I risk 1 :embarass:

Torino - Udinese 15:00 :star::star:
will Torino win one game after 5 draws? The opponent is the unpredictable Udinese, who will have an UEFA game before travelling to Torino. My prediction? the sixth draw in a row for Torino X

·
Registered
17,197 Posts
I love these threads. Thanks. Napoli Genoa should be good.

Don't see how you were able to give a victory to Bologna over Inter though :pp

·
Administrator
52,990 Posts
Hehe lets hope you are right about the power of Bulgarelli's sou :angel:

I agree with all the predictions, except the Bologna 1, even if I hope ofcourse :D

P.S Lovely avatar :D

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
Catania are a good home side, they will definitely beat Reggina. Youd have to be on crack to bet on Reggina here.

Almost as unrealistic as Bologna getting anything against Inter.

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Torino need a win, have been playing well against bigger teams away and so I hope we can get a win at home to Udinese, tough you are most likely right, Toni, it will be another draw. Palermo-Juventus was fantastic last year, that was when Cassani scored that cracker in the last minutes to win it. Napoli-Genoa should be interesting, but Napoli need to get their act together and Genoa are pissed. Milan-Cagliari is a very interesting one. I don't know if Cagliari is CL material, but they are certainly in good form and could get a UEFA place if they keep it up. This will be the real test for them.

Bologna-Inter seems like a draw or an Inter win to me. Roma-Siena to me are two difficult to predict sides. Siena is average but can grind out results while Roma can be brilliant or utter piss. I go for roma winning this one though. Lecce-Lazio is probably a draw, Lazio can't do anything for love or money right now. This could be the match to put Lazio out of their funk though and I hope for Toro's sake it is. I would be surprised if Fiorentina do not beat Chievo and also am thinking Samp will defeat Atalanta.

·
Registered
46,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Catania are a good home side, they will definitely beat Reggina. Youd have to be on crack to bet on Reggina here.

Almost as unrealistic as Bologna getting anything against Inter.
If you are so certain then why don't you bet your house on both?
Together should make 3 houses. :happy: Do it now.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
wish my team had some part in serie a this year... so many interesting teams

recon inter to win against bologna, juve to drop 2 more points with a draw, milan to score with a penalty, 1-1 draw for me though

good luck samp. see you next year:) ...maybe

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Good write up Toni, my predictions in order

X
X
X

·
Registered
46,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wish my team had some part in serie a this year... so many interesting teams

recon inter to win against bologna, juve to drop 2 more points with a draw, milan to score with a penalty, 1-1 draw for me though

good luck samp. see you next year:) ...maybe
I hope so. Serie B this year looks very balanced, but I think that Livorno and Parma have something more than the rest, in spite of the fact that now Parma are behind Bari.

·
Registered
13,102 Posts
Adriano is a piece of sh!t, that's what happened. Thanks for the breaking news on the GK rules tho.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts