Salernitana
Sampdoria
Sassuolo
Spezia
Torino
Udinese

• One despicable club less
  • More balance
  • More regioni in serie A (13 on 20!). with Sardinia and Calabria remaining in serie A and the probable addition of Apulia
  • More clubs from the south of Italy (5!)

I can't wait!

·
Registered
17,879 Posts
Bring it! I watched lower tier teams this season and stopped watching Serie A when the title became decided recently. I think this league would stay competitive longer.

·
Registered
13,209 Posts
FIFA finally ran into an organization - JP Morgan - that is more corrupt and gives less fucks about people and footie than it does!

·
Registered
47,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's already over... too bad.

It was fun until it lasted and the way Juventus comes out of it makes it good for banter anyway. Thank you, Andrea Agnelli, 2020/2021 has been priceless.

·
Registered
47,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This Ceferin guy has become my hero, no matter what he does or what UEFA is.

"Where was Juventus 15 years ago? In serie B" is ace.

·
Registered
47,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This thread is as short live as the ESL 🤣
Insert broken heart old XT emoticon.

yeah, such a pity. In Italy it would have worked... or, better, it would have started...

I remain confident that Andrea Agnelli will try again, unless someone in his family tells him to keep quiet.

·
Registered
64,499 Posts
This Ceferin guy has become my hero, no matter what he does or what UEFA is.

"Where was Juventus 15 years ago? In serie B" is ace.
He is not saying this because he is anti juve though, just bitter at Agnelli because of the SL thinggy which would have harmed Ceferin's pockets.

Imo they should make the CL for league champions and CL winner only like in the past, and bring back the CWC and change the name of Europa League back to UEFA Cup.

·
Registered
47,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He is not saying this because he is anti juve though, just bitter at Agnelli because of the SL thinggy which would have harmed Ceferin's pockets.
When a person you don't like is punched in the face do you really ask yourself how good or how bad was the one who punched him or you just enjoy?

Imo they should make the CL for league champions and CL winner only like in the past, and bring back the CWC and change the name of Europa League back to UEFA Cup.
That would be cool but there is no room for nostalgia. Luckily I don't really care. I would have loved to see Juventus out of Italian leagues and that's it. It was fun anyway. Suarez, Pirlo, Porto, now this one... this season is like a fig tree filled with fruits.

·
Registered
64,499 Posts
My point is that Ceferin's new found hatred is motivated by business interests/money, not pure long term hatred towards juve like you or me.

·
Registered
47,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My point is that Ceferin's new found hatred is motivated by business interests/money, not pure long term hatred towards juve like you or me.
I know but I don't care. I appreciate the sentence whatever is the reason behind it. It's the UEFA chairman saying it, not the ramdom guy on Xtratime anyway. You can't see the overreaction of the juventini (or maybe you can, on Juventuz) against Ceferin and UEFA so you cannot really appreciate, you cannot realize how Ceferin hit them in the testicles. He might have been a supporter of Juventus before (I strongly doubt), the best friend of Andrea Agnelli (I strongly doubt), right now he is my hero just for driving mad all the juventini I know with his comment.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Insert broken heart old XT emoticon.

yeah, such a pity. In Italy it would have worked... or, better, it would have started...

I remain confident that Andrea Agnelli will try again, unless someone in his family tells him to keep quiet.
Andrea has to step down. Of course unless he is thick skin.
Glazierout is trending right now.

·
Registered
17,879 Posts
I'm disappointed that Milan, Inter and Juve will be in the league next year. I would hope that if calciopoli was a scandal and affront to the league, this would deserve a relegation to Serie B also. Actually, that would be insulting to all the players and teams of that league too.

I wouldn't mind a scudetto challenge between Napoli, Atalanta, Roma and Lazio (added Lolito with reluctance) next season. **** it otherwise...

·
Registered
13,209 Posts
Agnelli is facing real heat. He is completely isolated as co-founder of the Super Greed League fiasco, lied to everyone about his intentions, is losing the scudetto, has no coach, no project, and was born on third base and thinks he hit a triple.

·
Registered
17,879 Posts
I hope Juve gets relegated or faces a harsh penalty. I hope they lose CR7 also, for everyone's benefit including theirs.

·
Registered
64,499 Posts
Gravina said that there won't be any punishments from FIGC. If any punishments arrive they will be from UEFA, which makes sense as the clubs wanted to replace UEFA competitions with SL, while playing in domestic leagues simultaneously. Even Perez and Agnelli confirmed the importance of domestic leagues.

·
Registered
64,499 Posts
Wait...Relegation?! you are posting crap, camel. So if you hold a gun and point it at someone but don't shoot anybody should you get a death sentence?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts