Xtratime Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MVP
9,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Rectangle Technology Screenshot Slope

Derby d'Italia. There will be no shortage of drama. We've had some epic victories here - thanks to a certain Golzalo Higuain. Juve are on a pretty impressive W streak in Serie A (4 W's in a row) and overall with six Win's in all competitions.

On the other hand, inter are bit hit and miss. They've had some good moments in front of goal, with some encouraging Simone-ball performances. It will be interesting to see if they've recovered from the disappointing Lazio defeat. With both sides having serious intent on competitiveness for the top position in Serie A this season, the derby should deliver on its promise to be an action packed affair.

I think Juve will lineup 442 - with the best available XI -
Szczesz, Danilo, Leo Bonucci, G. CHiellini, Alex Sandro (De Sciglio MVP??? lol),
Cuad, Loca, Bentancur, Berna,
Chiesa-Morata up front. Possible start for Dybala or Moise instead? I wonder if Kaio Jorge will get a run out too.

Product Rectangle Font Pattern Parallel

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
We need to win this so we can directly take off points from them while we make a case for a Scudetto run.

It's going to be a tough season in Serie A but we still have a chance.

·
MVP
9,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah these were the games/tests which Pirlo failed in last season losing to Fiorentina, inter, and Napoli respectively. If his team desperately wanted to make a statement, it was in these games suddenly the mental weaknesses were exposed. It's a good opportunity to test Allegri's approach to this, so far. If it were Conte's inter I'd definitely predict an inter win.

But I think- Juve may have an outside chance tonight with Simone Inzaghi's men going forward, and then hitting them back on the counter.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
It hasn't been pretty so far, but getting results is the most important thing.

What we really lacked the past 2 seasons is a winning culture.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
What a shitty goal to concede.

·
MVP
9,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know how we got away with this one with a point with that formation but omg we did..lol

I'll take it, but having said that I'm kind of getting the feeling that we could've and should've gone for the win.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Chiesa on the bench? In one of the biggest games of the season? How does that make sense?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts