Xtratime Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

MVP
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last season's corresponding fixture did not go down too well.
We kick off at 21.00 tonight UAE time which is @ 18.00 local time in Italy.

Biraghi, Saponara, and of course Vlahovic come off some good form recently, and I'm sure after Sassuolo's win here, I wouldn't blame Fiorentina for going into this game with their sights intent on 3 points.

Some of Allegri's pre match talk:

Allegri: "Vlahovic is a good player and the numbers show it, but we have excellent defenders. The only game in which we took the wrong approach was Verona. Our real problem is to pull back when we take the lead, because that's where we become vulnerable. I've found Paulo Dybala more matured and eager, he trains in the right way every day and it shows. He has recovered well from his injury. You always play as you train. The league matches for us now are all must-win, until we find the mental continuity. We have to be realistic and practical. Our matches in the league have always been open, and this is not good. Morata finally got his goal and when he scores he is a player who then goes on a run. Kaio Jorge is continuing his path well, he is physically better, he can play as either a first or second striker."

I think our season's pattern will mirror last season's- in that we'll take a several steps forward, only to take to huge steps back. Now Juve on a small step forward (Zenit Win) and beating Fiorentina will be step forward. Consistency remains key, but I'm done predicting the form of this side...I'm scared to say "must win, 2-1 Juve" only for us to crash and burn 0-3. lol

Sports uniform Shorts Jersey Sports equipment Player

MVP
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Juan "Neymar" Cuadrado baby. Man thinks he's Neymar, and plays just like him whenever he feels like it 馃槀馃槀馃槀

MVP
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I swear when Salah or Messi score those types of goals, people lose their shit. Give Juan the Balon d'or 馃榿

MVP
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Juve fans right now btw. We know where we stand but let us enjoy this!! loool

Cartoon Organism Gesture Line Art

MVP
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LMAO
Ecoregion Vertebrate Nature Organism Mammal

MVP
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah I think it's pretty clear- talent wise, and athletic wise, Morata has it all- but unfortunately he's super moody, which affects his final output.

MVP
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
...also man and his missus were getting death threats in the Euro's. I mean, I've never received death threats, but that sh*t can shake you in ways you can't imagine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts