Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
don't know about that. It's not like we made any glaring mistakes. They scored 2 wonder goals and a lucky second goal. And we are not just sitting back and defending either..

·
Super Moderator
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
What a free kick by Eriksen.

I don't see what's the issue with keeping Hakan on, he's made some poor plays but he's far from the one to blame.

·
Super Moderator
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
ahhhhhhhh so close

·
Super Moderator
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
4-2, disgusting shit

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
What a free kick by Eriksen.

I don't see what's the issue with keeping Hakan on, he's made some poor plays but he's far from the one to blame.
Hakans whole reason for playing is to create chances and he hasn't done zlich all game but he always plays. It's been our problem for the last couple of years. Players who don't deserve to play are constantly fielded.

Romagnoli has been so shit today how is this guy the captain? Literally walked by players who had the ball instead of going in for the challenge.

·
Super Moderator
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
So Hakan is the new Suso. The root of all evils. I thought he was okay today. Not great, but decent.

We lost because we conceded four goals in 45 minutes, not because of anything Hakan did.

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
To be fair we hit the post twice and Inter had a ton of luck, and scored off their only chances. Not an excuse though.

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
The issue with Hakan?! He doesn't do anything in attack, anything in defence, he just walks around as he doesn't need to bother.

So many times in this game he made the wrong decisions when we were on a dangerous counter. Not even once did he make a good pass that resulted in a dangerous chance.

The worst starting player in the last 30 years at least.

PS of course he isn't the only one to blame but he stands out in the average bunch.

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
So Hakan is the new Suso. The root of all evils. I thought he was okay today. Not great, but decent.

We lost because we conceded four goals in 45 minutes, not because of anything Hakan did.
I didn't say he should be subbed cause he sucks or it was his fault, I just think we needed a tactical change and he looked tired.

I don't understand how Pioli sees how that second half was going and makes no changes until when? Minute 80? Ffs

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
The issue with Hakan?! He doesn't do anything in attack, anything in defence, he just walks around as he doesn't need to bother.

So many times in this game he made the wrong decisions when we were on a dangerous counter. Not even once did he make a good pass that resulted in a dangerous chance.

The worst starting player in the last 30 years at least.

PS of course he isn't the only one to blame but he stands out in the average bunch.
100% all our counter attacks go to him and die.

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
a lot of heart and a lot of naivety - thats the summary of tonight.

rarely have i seen a team with as much luck as Inter (balls hitting posts, offside calls etc)

·
Super Moderator
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I didn't say he should be subbed cause he sucks or it was his fault, I just think we needed a tactical change and he looked tired.

I don't understand how Pioli sees how that second half was going and makes no changes until when? Minute 80? Ffs
I did not even see your post.

I don't disagree that Hakan should be subbed or even that he's not great anyway. Just pointing out that he was far from responsible here. We created many chances and he was very active. Almost scored an amazing goal too. Somehow he's become the scapegoat, but today's defeat had zero to do with him.

We lost because we collapsed mentally and, as predicted, we cannot defend for life. Simple as that. We did score and gave them trouble, but if you concede four goals in one half your are fucked.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Inter was really lucky this game. Even the second half they did not play better than us in the first half. They just scored on most of the half chances they got. Their second goal was so marginally onside as could be and Vecino's shot somehow crept in between the legs of Kjær...Unreal!
Third goal was good, but from a corner and a header from ground level to the far top corner. Crazy..

I agree with most about Hakan. He just can not make the final pass or finish off his chances. And he gets in lots of good positions during a game. Dont agree that he does not work hard, though.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts