Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Totally deserved. We are bossing the game. The left side with Hernandez and Rebic is exactly as dangerous as I hoped for at the start of the season

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
YESSSSSSS

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are a totally different team with Ibra. Could easily have been leading with 3 or 4 goals..

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
HT 0 -2.

What a performance by us! when 4-4-1-1 / 4-2-3-1 bossing 3-5-2. Hakan find space between line, Rebic + Theo, and Castillejo + Conti provide width.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Best performance in a long time. Inter are horrible, but still it's a derby and they are contenders for the league. The formation totally works in this game. We are closing down the flanks with our 5 man midfield and especially Rebic and Hernandez are flying on the left wing.
If Hakan were more precise with his final pass(imagine what Eriksen would have produced in these positions..) we would have had several more clear cut chances.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Eriksen will surely start for Inter the second half. Hard for me to see what he can do though. He needs fast attacking players that he can feed(like Son and Dele Ali)

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Amazing half. I hope everyone enjoyed it because there's no way we gonna half another 45 like that. ?

Pioli gameplan completely nullifying Inter. Curious how Conte will respond

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
What a performance. I am now scared shitless about the second half. Hopefully the team can keep it up and not make any mistakes in the back.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Defence, especially Kjær has been solid. Romagnoli was overrun by Lukaku one time which did not look good.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
What a shitshow, so predictable

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
How was that not offside on Sanchez. Even looked off side on replay
Didn't see a good replay but he looked sooo offside. I doubt VAR fucked us on that one though

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Just saw, no offside, great pass and run by Alexis. Poor defending and crazy rush by Donna though.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Inter are lucky. No doubt about it. First goal came out of nothing really, a deflected shot and then a first timer outside the box. Second goal was a marginal as it could be...

·
Registered
12,289 Posts
So f predictable after a perfect 1st half.

What should happen to take Hakan off?!

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
**** this shit

21 - 40 of 68 Posts