Xtratime Community banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12,297 Posts
Red for Armabrat let's see if we can take advantage.

Cala shooting with his left ffs

Borini in

·
Scudetto
23,377 Posts
Paqueta is like a new player.

Anyway, ironically the player who could unlock this game is Suso :D

Disappointed not to secure the 3 points but this squad just doesn't have it. I feel everyone tried their best but just no difference maker.

·
Registered
12,297 Posts
Lost very important 2 points that will surely be missed in the end. Fvcking amateurs.

Roma lost Ata draw and we didnt take advantage.

Hakan should have been subbed early maybe by a primavera player he sucks big time.

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
Zlatan presence in the box makes a difference here. Leao is too green on this and caught ball watching at times.
Crosses coming in are just a waste as you knew pretty well that there will be no one to attack the tap in.

I love how Theo carry the ball forward at speed. Always putting Verona at the back foot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
Paqueta is like a new player.

Anyway, ironically the player who could unlock this game is Suso :D

Disappointed not to secure the 3 points but this squad just doesn't have it. I feel everyone tried their best but just no difference maker.
You are very funny. That guy won’t even get near the edge of the opponent box.

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
Lost very important 2 points that will surely be missed in the end. Fvcking amateurs.

Roma lost Ata draw and we didnt take advantage.

Hakan should have been subbed early maybe by a primavera player he sucks big time.
To be fair, Hakan is always asking for the ball. He tried but we know he is not WC.
He is much better than Bona though who has no contribution.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
We were really poor in large parts of the game. Defence and midfield were in shambles conceding so many chances. Not too fond of Calabria even if they also got through on Hernandez side a few times.
Saelemaekers does not look much better than Conti. Maybe a bit better dribbling. Hopefully much better defending. He replaced Calabria, but maybe they intend to play him in right midfield also?
Paqueta can be excused as he has not played much lately, but again looked slow on the ball and not very clinical on the few shots and chances he had.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
We were just as poor as we were in the previous games, just faced better opposition now, and had less luck.

We missed key players, but teams have been carving through our midfield and defense and we've struggled the last few games too. We were dominated by Brescia, the worst team in the league, last week. This time it was balanced just when we played 11 vs 10, Verona were creating much better chances than us before.

Both fullbacks at fault in their goal, especially Theo, again. He's our best offensive player but does he suck defensively. Just loses his man in key plays once per game at least.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
We were really poor in large parts of the game. Defence and midfield were in shambles conceding so many chances. Not too fond of Calabria even if they also got through on Hernandez side a few times.
Saelemaekers does not look much better than Conti. Maybe a bit better dribbling. Hopefully much better defending. He replaced Calabria, but maybe they intend to play him in right midfield also?
Paqueta can be excused as he has not played much lately, but again looked slow on the ball and not very clinical on the few shots and chances he had.
I think Saelemaekers is in principle a winger/midfielder rather than a FB, but can play fullback too.

·
Scudetto
23,377 Posts
Yeah the play he plays really is reminiscent of Conti. But I realized a few times he did get forward, he tended to drift inside and made play narrower, instead of playing a simple cross as you'd expect from a fullback.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts