Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to keep this run winning and reach the derby in decent form.

Brescia are quite poor, and we've been lucky in that regard recently, playing a few bottom-of-the-table teams and Cagliari in a very poor run just when Pioli seemed to find a team that works better, with the Zlatan injection.

We also need to improve, we could have easily lost last time against Udinese.

Gazzetta's probable formations as of today:

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My choice is Rebic over Hakan or Jack for LW starter.
Maybe a bit adventurous for an away game, but he's probably earned it indeed.

Regardless, I would be very surprised if any of our wide midfield/wing players (Hakan, Jack, Rebic, Castillejo) prove to be good enough for the long term, while Suso's relationship with the fans has finished him at Milan, and it seems Paquetá won't even be tried on the sides. The club will probably need to buy at least 3 wide players in the summer, and there's also plenty of needs for CB, CM, etc.

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well it's a weekday game, so on paper most people in the Western Hemisphere will be at work. For me, though, that means I'll probably be able to watch.

I'd imagine Milan TV ratings in markets like the US and Latin America are utter shit these days, though, at least compared to 1) what they used to be, 2) EPL and Barça/Real Madrid.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Friday is technically a weekday, but considered the start of the weekend for most here in the states. Can't wait for this match!

·
Registered
168 Posts
MILAN (4-4-2): Donnarumma; Conti, Kjær, Romagnoli, Hernandez; Castillejo, Kessie, Bennacer, Calhanoglu; Leao, Ibrahimovic.
Available A.Donnarumma, Begovic; Gabbia, Musacchio, Rodriguez; Bonaventura, Krunic; Piatek, Suso. All. Stefano Pioli.

BRESCIA (4-3-1-2): Joronen; Sabelli, Cistana, Chancellor, Mateju; Bisoli, Tonali, Dessena; Romulo; Torregrossa, Ayé.
Available Alfonso, Andreacci, Gastaldello, Ndoj, Spalek, Mangraviti, Magnani, Skrabb, Viviani, Martella, Dessena. All. Eugenio Corini.

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
I hate Italian coaches. Instead of putting Rebic who had 2 goal in one half he plays with Hakan ffs.

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We are terrible, especially defensively. All teams create good chances against us without really doing much. Like 3-4 good chances per half, it is way too much.

We had ours too, though. Especially that one by Zlatan was extremely easy.

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We really are garbage, what a terrible performance. Brescia look so dangerous.

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Hakan still on, Rebic in for Leao... There is a big big chance we will lose this.

Back to the abysmal days.

Donna just now with 2 saves

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
YESSSSS

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Lucky win, I'll take it. But the way they cut thru our midfield so easily is very concerning. A better team would have scored 3 goals against us .

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What a win. Donna really majestic and Rebic is red hot. Romagnoli also okay and Theo in the end.

The rest were quite poor. And above the team was set up very poorly, just conceding chance after chance.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts