Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
And finally Rebic shows something. I was excited about Hernandez and Rebic on the left side, but until this game Rebic has looked like a pub player. Hopefully this is just the start and will relieve him of the pressure to perform.
Have to say that the San Siro crowd is very difficult to play for and many of our players are very young... The players need more support instead of whistles in the difficult parts of the games..

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
We need WC midfield addition this January if we going to challenge for Europe spot

Ibra arrival was a blessing...I am at peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22,055 Posts
Bottom line, if you want success play the Croatian.:cool:

#itsinhisdna

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
What a crazy game. We are more exciting to watch under Pioli than under the maestro, who would've thought.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Uff just saw the replay! What a crazy win! Rebic !!!

Theo player of the season by a huge margin so far.

I though we were quite mediocre overall, Udinese had many very good chances. The football is indeed much nicer than under Giampaolo and Gattuso, but it was still poor. I see people making big conclusions here but remember we had runs of 8+ games won in a row the past two seasons.

We did have the right attitude. Zlatan has been a great signing for injecting belief.

·
Registered
15,582 Posts
Uff just saw the replay! What a crazy win! Rebic !!!

Theo player of the season by a huge margin so far.

I though we were quite mediocre overall, Udinese had many very good chances. The football is indeed much nicer than under Giampaolo and Gattuso, but it was still poor. I see people making big conclusions here but remember we had runs of 8+ games won in a row the past two seasons.

We did have the right attitude. Zlatan has been a great signing for injecting belief.
Van, once we won 5 league games and once we won 4. I don't know where you're getting 8+ in a row. Twice.

I agree with you, Milan wasn't the better team, the midfield wasn't working defensively. Kessie was pretty bad.

Bonaventura was the worst player, I gotta say that no matter how much I like him. Castillejo had a great game, Rebic too. Great goal by Theo, but he was bad defensively.

So used to see Mussachio out of position, that I thought Kjaer made the back line more calm.

The game was fun! How long was it since you could say that about a Milan game.... It's really important that we have a good January leading into the derby game.

Next up Brescia away without Balotelli.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Van, once we won 5 league games and once we won 4. I don't know where you're getting 8+ in a row. Twice.
My mistake, it was games without losing. We went 10 league games without a defeat in both 2017-18 and 2018-19, including 5 league wins in a row in both seasons.

Reactions: brickeberg

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I’m sure our opponents think Milan games are very funny.

If I were Juventino, I would watch every one of them and think they’re hilarious.
I would say it can only get better before it gets worse, but we all know that's not true.

But it will get better.

·
Registered
10,146 Posts
If we sign enough Danes, we’ll end up winning a Scudetto. See how much we improved after having signed a Danish defender and a Danish striker (don’t believe it when some people say he’s Bosnian or Croatian or whatever).

#SkåneErDansk

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
Theo is arguably the best left back in the league now.

·
Registered
15,582 Posts
If we sign enough Danes, we’ll end up winning a Scudetto. See how much we improved after having signed a Danish defender and a Danish striker (don’t believe it when some people say he’s Bosnian or Croatian or whatever).

#SkåneErDansk
Somebody just ban this filth.

Reactions: humanTORCH

·
Registered
8,929 Posts

Here we go....

·
Scudetto
23,377 Posts
And Conti again showed that he is weak marking his man, at least he was OK offensively in the second half and provided an assist
Whilst I agree, I thought it was odd that they had Conti marking their most dangerous threat.

I think it's super crazy though that Piatek, Suso and Paqueta are playing zero role in this new team.

·
Registered
12,297 Posts
Hopefully Rebic will play without a pressure now and show what he can truly contribute.

Kjaer while did ok, he was slow manu times and in few situations reminded of Musachio. In a bad way. That's why he was a sub at Atalanta. Hope he improves...

Bennacer was very good in retaining possession early on but after their goal became nervous and started making mistakes.

It wasnt Bonas day he was completely off.

All in all, very important 3 points... As all are at this stage :)

·
Registered
23,888 Posts
Before with Pioli we played well, but did not win. Now we win, but we aint convincing. Its hard to say how much we improved.

·
Registered
10,146 Posts
You can have Malmö for free.
Yeah I understand why you would say that after having fucked up to such an extent since robbing it from us.

We’ll take Zlatan and let you keep Malmö until you have sorted out those issues.

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
As expected, Johan came in the ring

I won’t be surprised if Ibra statue goes missing in the near future

21 - 40 of 47 Posts