Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need to keep the good run going. We played an awful game to start the season against them in Udine, and lost. Udinese are their midtable selves but also come in a decent run of results in Serie.

Very early game in my local time, so I will have to watch a replay and avoid spoilers like the plague.

The predicted lineup according to Gazzetta is similar to last week's, with Begovic, Kjaer, and Conti coming in:

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
It won't be Easy but I expect the players to be motivated after the previous loss to them without a single shot on target ffs

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
The match time is ideal for us here in Asia. In line with EPL matches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,579 Posts
It won't be Easy but I expect the players to be motivated after the previous loss to them without a single shot on target ffs
Oh god...that game was so awful.

·
Super Moderator
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Latest is Gigio to start and Bonaventura in place of Calhanoglu.

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Big Donnaruma mistake and they scored.

He run out of the 16m box and didnt get the ball after which they scored.

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
The play is fine. Udinese is defending with Okaka and Lasagna doing their forward run when they have the ball. We definitely are still in the game. Just need to be clinical when open with shooting chances.

Bonaventura and Kessie are not much of a use really. Bona can’t run or create. Kessie is slow on his head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Crazy, Rebic scoring in the last minutes.
But we have problems, too easy for Udinese to create chances. Fofana and Okaka ran or dribbled past several Milan players from midfield too easily, creating dangerous situations for the defence. And Conti again showed that he is weak marking his man, at least he was OK offensively in the second half and provided an assist

1 - 20 of 47 Posts