Xtratime Community banner

141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
46,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
0-1 at Lazio was not a bad score per se. Probably a different referee and VAR in a game vs a different opponent would have conceded one penalty too (foul of Musacchio on Quagliarella, oddly Ranieri said it was not a penalty after the game).
That said, we should have tried harder because Lazio have a much more important game in a few days and they didn'y give their best against us. What about our lineup first of all? What the hell is Ramirez still doing in it? He is bad most of times, he is free at the end of the season. Why the hell is he starting? He has been replaced at half time obviously. Keita had not been particularly brilliant but Damsgaard-Keita had made a good pair in the recent past. Why did Damsgaard come in for Keita? What is the sense of having them in different times and never together? And why did Torregrossa come in for Candreva who is supposed to be one of the guys who cross for his head? Candreva crosses for no one, then Torregrossa has no one who crosses from the right flank. This makes no sense.

·
Registered
46,322 Posts
Like I said in the other thread, 1-1 was a deserved scoreline.

I forgot to talk about the pen incident though. I thought that foul on Quags could have been a pen like you said and I actually told myself during the match that I would ask you and the Samp boys what they thought.

Reactions: ToniSamp

·
Registered
46,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Yeah, but lately, maybe because I'm aging, I'm less interested in the cheating part of the game and I'm enormously annoyed by the coaches who do not make a proper use of their weapons instead. Maybe watching Atalanta and Verona doesn't help it. These are two teams which make me enjoy the game, these are two teams whose games I'd always watch.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Candreva crosses for no one, then Torregrossa has no one who crosses from the right flank. This makes no sense.
Haha, loved that one.

Saw the highlights, looked like Audero is on his game right now. Goal seemed to come after an uncharacteristic error from Yoshida, who's been excellent recently.

·
Registered
46,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
The Tinkerman's lineup for Atalanta in half a hour:

4-4-1-1

Audero - Beres, Yoshida, Ferrari, Augello - Damsgaard, Thorsby, Ekdal, Jankto - Verre - La Gumina

Quagliarella, Candreva, Gabbiadini and Keita on the bench, ready to enter in the second half (if ever) or play the midweek Derby della Lanterna

·
Registered
46,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
And of course, when a team doesn't score when there is the opportunity to do it, it's the other team which does it. That alone would be an oversemplification. The truth is that one team plays fantastic football even when they are forced to spare the energies of their players, while the other team disappeared in the second half after a first half played with a lot of energy but also a lot of confusion. The best player for us was once more Audero (!!!), but Damsgaard also played pretty well. No comment on Keita, Quagliarella, Ramirez and above all Candreva... all of them entered in the second half but could have warmed the bench till the end and no one would have realized it. No comment on the coach who even dared to say that "the light was turned off when La Gumina left the pitch" lol.

·
Registered
122 Posts
He was overall pretty harsh on the team, specifically Keita when commenting on the team performance after wards

Skickat från min SM-N975F via Tapatalk

141 - 149 of 149 Posts