Xtratime Community banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Feel bad for candreva to come and play at this low level, good start from him and Collyer once again shined

Skickat från min SM-N975F via Tapatalk

·
Registered
46,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I feel like I entered another nightmare. I can't believe that we lost to Benevento. Not that it's a bad team. Probably other teams which are better than Sampdoria will lose to them, but we were winning 2-0 (with a bit of luck and their mistakes) and we could't even manage to make one point out of it.

My ratings: Audero 6 - Bereszysnki 5.5, Tonelli 4, Colley 6, Augello 6 - Candreva 6 (Depaoli 5), Ekdal 5, Verre 6 (Thorsby 6), Jankto 5 - Bonazzoli 5.5 (Ramirez 5.5), Quagliarella 5.5 (Gabbiadini 6). Ranieri 5

·
Registered
126 Posts
Uh oh, does this look familiar? I really hate being the alarmist, but are we looking at another start like last year? 2-3 at home to Benevento?!

I see that Linetty is gone. He was the only midfielder last year with any kind of creativity. I think the forward trio of Quagliarella, Gabbiadini and Bonazzoli can be the best in the bottom half of the standings, but who is going to get the ball to them?

·
Registered
42,831 Posts
I feel like I entered another nightmare. I can't believe that we lost to Benevento. Not that it's a bad team. Probably other teams which are better than Sampdoria will lose to them, but we were winning 2-0 (with a bit of luck and their mistakes) and we could't even manage to make one point out of it.

My ratings: Audero 6 - Bereszysnki 5.5, Tonelli 4, Colley 6, Augello 6 - Candreva 6 (Depaoli 5), Ekdal 5, Verre 6 (Thorsby 6), Jankto 5 - Bonazzoli 5.5 (Ramirez 5.5), Quagliarella 5.5 (Gabbiadini 6). Ranieri 5
Is Yoshida injured? Seems odd that he was on the bench.

·
Administrator
53,037 Posts
Holy sweet goal by Verre! Cheeky. And if Audero pass was on purpose what a fantastic assist.

·
Registered
46,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
yeah, fantastic goal. Verre is class: I think the biggest mistake of the coaches was trying to use him at midfield. He is a player who gives his best behind one forward or even in a falso nueve position.

·
Registered
46,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I have watched just the second half. We looked in control of the game till the triple substitution which changed the game completely. Fiorentina equalized and I had the feeling we would lose. Instead, Verre scored, after one goal which was rightly disallowed to Thorsby. Another two crazy substitutions (Regini and Palumbo in) from the Tinkerman and Fiorentina almost equalized just before the final whistle, when Chiesa hit the post.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have to say, those are three away points I wasn't expecting. I think it's been a while since Samp beat Fiorentina, no?

·
Registered
46,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
we won both games in 2017/2018, it was two draws in 2018/2019 and we lost both games in the past season.

·
Registered
46,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Lazio without Immobile, Lulic (for a while), Lazzari, Marusic, Radu, probably Felipe Luiz and Fares. I'm not saying it will be a walk in the park but for sure they are missing the guy who who used to score two-three goals per game every time he faced Sampdoria, a few key players on the wings and a pair in defense.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I didn't see it either, but it reminds me of the Napoli game 2 years ago, with Quagliarella's heel goal. An early-season 3-0 win at home against a pre-season title contender.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts