Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
46,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully he gets sacked after the game. :D

Just kidding. Hopefully he loses it but it's highly unlikely that it will happen. We have the advantage that we have changed very little in comparison to Juventus and in particular we haven't changed the coach. I wonder whether serie A will really start on Sptember 19. It looks like no one cares for coronavirus any more but in two weeks numbers could be pretty high according to the present trend.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Well I live in Sweden and as you know the corona strategy is more o less non existing here. Hopefully it starts but not at any cost.

Skickat från min SM-N975F via Tapatalk

·
Registered
46,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
vs Gobbi on September 20 (Sunday), 20.45 , at Gobbi Supersponsor Stadium, Turin

vs Benevento on September 26 (Saturday), 18.00, at Luigi Ferraris, Genova
vs Fiorentina on October 2 (Friday), 20.45, at Artemio Franchi, Florence
vs Lazio on October 15 (Saturday), 18.00, at Luigi Ferraris, Genova

·
Registered
46,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Probable lineup: Audero - Bereszynski, Yoshida, Colley (Tonelli), Augello - Depaoli, Thorsby, Ekdal, Jankto - Bonazzoli, Quagliarella

·
Registered
46,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
It was a pretty poor performance in the first half. Ranieri started with a 4-1-4-1 which in my opinion didn't make any sense. Every now and then the Tinkerman is back with odd choices. The fact that Ranieri becomes the Tinkerman mostly in the games against the biggest club is probably the main reason we have lost most of the games against them since Ranieri is in charge. Anyway, the result of the absurd lineup was that we conceded one but could have conceded many more if Juventus had wasted less. In the second half Ranieri brought in Ramirez and Quagliarella and things improved, but we conceded another two when more substitutions unbalanced our team badly in a desperate attempt at equalizing.

My ratings: Audero 6 - Bereszynski 4, Colley 6, Tonelli 5 (Yoshida 6), Augello 5.5 - Ekdal 5 - Depaoli 5 (Ramirez 6), Thorsby 6.5 (Damsgaard 6), Léris 5 (Quagliarella 5), Jankto 5 - Bonazzoli 6 (Verre 6)

·
Administrator
53,057 Posts
Why did he bench Quag and Ramirez?

·
Registered
46,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Because he is the Tinkerman

Seriously, there is not a good reason and the one reason is "because he felt like doing it"

·
Administrator
53,057 Posts
You should sell Tonelli, he was a walking disaster every time he got near the ball. Atleast Colly was manhandling and defending well on Kulusevski (strong kid) and Ronaldo.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Agree on Tonelli, still don't understand why we signed him. Don't think his performance ever has been that good with us.

·
Registered
46,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You should sell Tonelli, he was a walking disaster every time he got near the ball. Atleast Colly was manhandling and defending well on Kulusevski (strong kid) and Ronaldo.
Colley can be sold for 8-10 million euros, Tonelli for 2 at best.

·
Registered
46,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
vs Benevento tomorrow at 18.00

Goalies: Audero, Avogadri, Ravaglia.
Defenders: Augello, Bereszynski, Colley, Depaoli, Ferrari, Regini, Tonelli, Yoshida.
Midfielders: Askildsen, Candreva, Damsgaard, Ekdal, Jankto, Léris, Thorsby, Verre, Vieira.
Forwards: Bonazzoli, Gabbiadini, La Gumina, Quagliarella, Ramírez.

Everyone is available! Candreva for his first game with us, Askildsen returns after the ban in the first game and Gabbiadini has recovered

·
Registered
106 Posts
I can't believe we are so pressed by Benevento and we are still not doing any substitutes

1 - 20 of 43 Posts