Xtratime Community banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Administrator
53,032 Posts
Apparently not, Napoli just casually staying home, daring the lega serie a to do a ruling, while the league is tweeting game is on as usual and Napoli need to report for duty, their official ruling right now. That clown ADLs next pressconference should be hilarious.

·
Administrator
53,032 Posts

Hilariously, some fans are tracking a plane that just left Neaples and its on way north apparently, they guessing it might be Napoli team, ADL bluff and lie about being banned from travelling didnt work out to how he envisioned it (I wonder if besides Zielinski having covid, he would done this if Insigne, Manolas werent out injured too?), so might be a scramble to make the game now, instead of risk a guranteed forfeit.

·
Registered
13,115 Posts
I enjoy reading statements made by the owner of Fiorentina, Mr. Commisso, as he tries to build a new stadium ground for Viola and the city. He takes no prisoners. He states what is on his mind. He is brutally honest. I am rooting for him to succeed. Forza Castrovilli too

·
Registered
46,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
In the meanwhile the number of coronavirus cases is growing in Italy and in Italian football. At some point I believe they will be forced to stop the league again. I smell the ugly playoffs "solution" for this season.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
It seems second wave has started almost everywhere for not taking enuff pre-cautions. Uk is also facing lockdowns. This international break should have been re scheduled.

·
Registered
15,800 Posts
Finally we have a decision: Juve given 3-0 win over Napoli. Napoli deducted one point. Good that a precedent has been set, give the current situation with positive cases across the league.

·
Registered
13,115 Posts
forza Sports Minister Spadafora for not backing down to Ronaldo, who broke protocols tested positive and lied, but Spadafora basically told CR7 to shut up and stop spewing nonsense

·
Registered
22 Posts
Osimhen finally scored. Good for Napoli. From the little I've seen, he seems to be a good fit for this Napoli team.

·
Registered
23,933 Posts
Funny thing is even tho disregarding the rules completely, they will get their way. This will postponed and not forfeited.it will be curious to see if other teams can decide just to stay home whenever they want after this without forfeit.
You thought a ruling would go against Juventus?

Not that I think Napoli was in the right. This can be as dramatic as being grounds for losing the title. Potentially 7 point difference with Juventus compared to what they are now and this with them on fire.

Napoli is really THE team of the moment. That after bulldozing the team all thought was the team of the moment.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Random trivia,

- Dzeko is now nr 4 in the all time top scorers list of Roma with 108 goals. Number 3 Amadei is only 3 goals away.

- Milan's unbeaten run extended to 20 games (all competitions included).

- 111 year old Ibra beat 77 year old centreback supreme Kolarov in a sprint.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts