Xtratime Community banner

381 - 400 of 547 Posts

·
Registered
17,820 Posts
Spinazzola has with all things considered been the best player of Roma. He has been the only one to get forward.

I have a feeling Fonseca will take Cristante off at half-time. He needs to put in one of those Peres dudes.

But this looks like a hopeless affair. Chiellini is playing like the best defender in the world since his return from injury. He has totally dominated this Roma team; it's actually humiliating.

·
Registered
46,484 Posts
The problem is that they don't have Dzeko who gives them that box presence. Funsucka (copyright @Primo) needs to kiss and make up real quick.

·
Registered
17,820 Posts
Kulusevski and Cuadrado come on when Roma bring on Dzeko and Perez. It is just sad. Kulu makes an awesome play and Juve score again.

·
Registered
17,820 Posts
I wonder what the chances are of Tinga Pinto replacing Fonseca with another bidono from Portugal or Spain.

·
Registered
47,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #388
Very high chances, but I'm not sure about the chances of the same Pinto to survive in a place which would rather have Roman chairman, sporting director and coach.

·
Registered
46,484 Posts
Didn't see the 2nd half but Alex Sandro had a very good 1st half. Cristante shouldn't have let him roll him so easily in the move that led to the 1st goal. What a strike from CR7 though.

For Roma, Spinazzola was really good as camel said. I thought Kumbulla did well too, especially against Ronaldo. Big block on CR7 for what would have been a goal.

Reactions: camelface

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
Again, the question is vexed: Who and what is Roma? The coach's big strategy move for playing at Juve? Employ Cristante as playmaker and captain!!!! A complete joke, only to pull him for Perez, who should have started, after 62 mins., then he inserts Dzeko, who he removed as captain and has publicly criticized for weeks, expecting him to perform a miracle. **** you Funsucka, constantly sucking the fun out of being a Roma fan. **** you

·
Registered
46,484 Posts
Btw @camelface check this out from Belotti. He lost balance and told the ref it wasn't a foul. The ref had already awarded it before he understood...so they arranged for Torino to give possession back to Atalanta. Very classy.

·
Registered
17,820 Posts
Btw @camelface check this out from Belotti. He lost balance and told the ref it wasn't a foul. The ref had already awarded it before he understood...so they arranged for Torino to give possession back to Atalanta. Very classy.

That is awesome, and I see the score was 3-0 then. I wonder if it had any leadership effect for the rest of the team.
Looks like the ref cancelled the yellow card too.

·
Registered
17,820 Posts
I'm not up to watching Juventus discard Napoli today, but I will watch the beginning to see if Napoli has a chance.

·
Registered
46,484 Posts
@TTM Time for Chucky to come to life.

Reactions: TTM

·
Registered
17,820 Posts
Juve is playing a surprisingly attacking line-up. Looks more like real 4-4-2 because there are only two central midfielders.

Meanwhile, Napoli are playing for the first time in a long time a big game with a legitimate striker, and have fielded an attacking lineup. Hopefully this helps them score. On the other hand, Juve is playing Chiellini and De Ligt together while Napoli's defense is no name.

·
Registered
47,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #396
The lineup of Napoli is very attacking, the way it was in the second half of the Italian Cup game vs Atalanta. The main prolem for Gattuso remains the poor quality of the defenders.

·
Registered
17,820 Posts
Good job Doveri for doing the obvious. Finally VAR comes back to save a game. I hadn't seen this in weeks.

381 - 400 of 547 Posts