·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Truly this doesn't look like professional football

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
If a draw here doesn't mean sacking of Giampy than this season doesn't make sense...

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
YESSSSSSS

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
I just don't get the VAR. That was a sure dive, Kuame jumped before Reina touched him if he even touched...Still the penalty is given. It's crazy. Lucky to be saved

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Wow unreal Genoa has been the better team for most of the match even with man down. Just sack the man.

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Ft 1 2

A hard fought and mostly lucky win.

We were on a constant pressure from the 19th placed team.

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Crazy crazy game.

Leao needs to start every game right now, no matter where.

And we need to make the defense work, it's just completely useless at the moment. Midfield and creating chances was always poor last season, but the defense was okay.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
We won. Giampaolo did not make it easy for himself starting the same players who suck every week.
But the drama at last is not on him but due to some of the retarded players we have.

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
And yes, we 100% look like a team that could find itself in a relegation battle by the end of the season if the play does not improve drastically and a couple of things go wrong.

We are not a team under Giampaolo. At all. No cohesiveness, just a mess. Last season we were mediocre but you could tell it was a team.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Another lucky win against a team who wants to challenge Sampdoria for relegation. And Maldini will still keep him. :facepalm:

·
Registered
45,466 Posts
Sorry, I could not watch two awful games in a row but at least yours had some drama and you are one tough away game closer to 60 points (no matter whether you pretend an away game at Genoa isn't tough), even if it means you will also have to bear two more weeks with Giampaolo. Two for now...

·
Registered
8,830 Posts
Did the one trick donkey scored.
Must be the man of the match with one free kick to the goal and one shot on goal.
Amazing.
He can’t track back and defend and can’t assist or scored.

The latest news he wanted 6M pay raised

Leao and Paqueta came in and out left cane to live with the speed and agility. Also to add Theo on his run and scoring.

Right side?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24,061 Posts
I just don't get the Italian VAR. That was a sure dive, Kuame jumped before Reina touched him if he even touched...Still the penalty is given. It's crazy. Lucky to be saved
Fixed.

·
Registered
8,830 Posts

To some, Suso will always be the MOTM even for 3 mins of play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 80 of 82 Posts