Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
These days you can always count on Milan to make week end on a low point.

PK for fiorentina...
Saved, but no hope anyways. Just can't see how it could happen. When I see Calabria in trying to cross, I just know that it is more luck than anything if it finds a teammate. As if he does not even look up to see who free or approaching. And he is our best rb right now... sigh

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Saddest Milan game ever.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Great goal by Leao. As said he is the only one to show some fine skills at times.

·
va' fancul
1,899 Posts
Chiesa ruined Milan practically by himself. Kid is so good.

This game reminds me of the Napoli debacle in 2015 where people here had to talk me off a ledge.

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
What a goal by Leao

Waiting for Boateng’s goal now

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
I think everybody here already knows how I feel about certain players in our team so I wont just repeat it again. But I will point out the biggest failure of Maldini this summer aside from selecting the coach was simply his inability to sell the players we ALLL knew were not worth the jersey on their back. We need to move guys even at a loss Hakan,Suso,Kessie,Musachio and Rodriguez. I doubt that will ever happen tbh so its another year of mediocrity for us fans.

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Piatek again did not make a single shot on goal.

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
First, it’s a major problem. If our one striker in the squad and main goalscoring threat only shoots on penalties we will never score.

And it’s telling about everything. The guy also cannot control a single pass, create anything, or win any challenge. He’s been utter useless. Now he’s playing his favorite role. So yeah service has been crap but so has he.

·
Scudetto
23,364 Posts
Piatek again did not make a single shot on goal.
I worry that he is a one-season wonder.

The striker of today has to be built like Leao, able to create for himself.

Anyway, I had to skip this. 2:45am game on a Monday morning... Imagine if I did

41 - 60 of 69 Posts