Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Could this be the worst midfield performance in a half I've seen from Milan? I think so. And generally, the worst performance for a long time. The boos and whistles say it all.

At a point I was feeling so sorry for Giampaolo. This can't solely be on him alone. These players are useless and should be embarrassed by themselves.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Musacchio backing off again on Ribery before the penalty..Is he afraid of tackling or what? Probably just afraid of being skinned if he makes the first move. Was skinned anyway...
Otherwise we hardly had a decent chance. Leao has shown some good moves.

Piateks last action sums it up pretty well. Taking the ball down, has to play it in front of Suso, plays it behind him and out for a throw in...

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Krunic for Kessie

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
What a shit show.

As stupid as taking ff Piatek looks, he looks so bad it doesn’t even matter now. He was like playing with 10 anyway.

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Pulgar looks ten times better than our whole midfield

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Duarte already looks better than Musachio.

These fvcking coaches are f clueless.

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Should put Rebic for Suso and hope we score on a counter but all that looks far fetched.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
You keep wondering why the obsession to keep Suso for 90 minutes, day in day out.

That said, I hope he makes me eat my words

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Ranieri?

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Hakan losing the ball again in midfield. Donnarumma with a poor clearance. They score...

21 - 40 of 69 Posts