Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This will be a big big game.

It comes during a predictable terrible run of results, so that's not ideal.

But against Juve we actually played our best game in a very long time. Piatek scored, and Suso, our most important creative player, regardless of Gazzeta's ranking and humantorch's obsession, had a solid game after many terrible ones. Several players who have been mediocre at best lately played a decent game. Even Borini was okay. Juve clearly were a shadow of their best, but this is the best we’ve played in quite a while, by far.

Anyway, we need to get the points, a win would be huge for our CL ambitions, and lees than that would leave us seriously compromised. Six points game, with just six games to go after that.

Some previous ones for inspiration:

·
Scudetto
23,364 Posts
In the past, at home against Lazio was an automatic win. Sheva's favorite opponent in Serie A (alongside Inter).

Hopefully the Juve game motivates the players even more, considering we played really well but punished by injustice.

·
Registered
8,844 Posts
We might we watching different match here. Jube was playing in lower gear with some starter were on the bench.

Is this the way of consoling yourselves or we easily get satisfied due to years of mediocre.

The match against Lazio will settle our fate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Scudetto
23,364 Posts
Yes Juve played a lower gear + ref help. We played well regardless.

Of course if you want to compared this performance against Milan 2005 with four playmakers in a five-man midfield then you are going to be disappointed :)

·
Registered
12,207 Posts
A must win game. Hopefully we will turn the page with this game and start getting points.

I would play with:

Reina
Cala-Caldara-Roma-RR
Kessie-Baka-Hakan
Suso-Piantek-Samu

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A must win game. Hopefully we will turn the page with this game and start getting points.

I would play with:

Reina
Cala-Caldara-Roma-RR
Kessie-Baka-Hakan
Suso-Piantek-Samu
I mostly agree.

It may be a bit risky to play Caldara after so long in such a big game. I agree that Musacchio needs to be a bench player sooner rather than later, but perhaps it's not the right time.

The other doubt would be Calabria. He's just in poor form and we have options.

·
Registered
12,207 Posts
I mostly agree.

It may be a bit risky to play Caldara after so long in such a big game. I agree that Musacchio needs to be a bench player sooner rather than later, but perhaps it's not the right time.

yes, Musachio tends to do at least one big mistake per game so we need to look at other options and Caldara was payed around 40m and has been training for a month with the team.

I think Conti is injured, so maybe Abate to start and then Calabria to enter fresh around the 60min.

·
Registered
8,844 Posts
I mostly agree.

Dumb ass.

Apart from the rash tackle, Musacchio has been decent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,207 Posts
Bad performance. Some of our players are simply not good enough for professional football like Hakan, RR, Musachio, Kessie anc Borini.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can’t watch this one, hope we scrape a win!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts