·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go get'em!

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
Very decent performance so far, credit to Rino and the boys.

·
Registered
15,572 Posts
Whatever they're doing tonight, keep doing it. This has to be the benchmark. That is Rino's aim, to fully understand what is working tonight, why it is working, and how it can be delivered consistently.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Whatever they're doing tonight, keep doing it. This has to be the benchmark. That is Rino's aim, to fully understand what is working tonight, why it is working, and how it can be delivered consistently.
Agree, but still those passes at the back are bit risky.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Paqueta does some nice combinations and passes, too bad he just lacks a bit pace at times. He needs to be careful about warming the ball near our penalty area.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Nothing exceptional but certainly the best half we've played in a very long time. Wayward passes at the final third ruin things but all in all, not bad. Even Hakan is having a good game.

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
Yeah Kessie is unbelievably bad all season.

We started good but i am afraid they will punish us for missing chances.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Hurts my eyes to see Kessie play. Such a donkey. I would like to see Conti and Piatek at some point.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Actually ... I am not Kessie’s biggest fan over here (which is a gross understatement) ... but that could be one of his better games. He brings muscle and tank like speed in our midfield and often makes these deep runs without the ball ... not that bad me thinks

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
Would sub Kessie for Samu and move Hakan in midfield...

Never mind LP is subbed for Borini...

1 - 20 of 78 Posts