Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weird game tomorrow, crazy time at 2PM on a weekday, and with the Piatek situation, although Piatek is suspended, fortunately. Perhaps he'll take the train back to Milano with the team. Regardless, it would be pretty important to get a result.

We're still in deep shit with absent players, with several long-term injuries still out.

Donna is a given. In defense, Romagnoli and Calabria are out for this one. It should be a great opportunity to play Conti, but I imagine Abate will likely get the nod, and play with Zapata,Musacchio and RR. Kessié is out and there are rumors that we may play Hakan and Paqueta in central midfield, maybe with Mauri -- not sure what's up with Bakayoko. Sounds unlikely, but it's been reported, and it would be interesting to Hakan given a chance there. Suso should be back and Castillejo and Cutrone the rest of the attack.

·
Registered
169 Posts
11 leoni
----------------Donna
Abate-Musacchio-Zapata-Rodriguez
Bakayoko-Mauri-Paqueta
Suso-Cutrone-Calhanoglu

I would unleash Conti as a sub around the 55th min for Abate

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
I'm interested to see Mauri. Should also be interesting to see how Bakayoko does as a mezzala, because that's where he will be once Biglia returns.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm interested to see Mauri. Should also be interesting to see how Bakayoko does as a mezzala, because that's where he will be once Biglia returns.
When Biglia comes back it may be time to give 4-4-2 / 4-2-3-1 a more serious chance, with two of Biglia, Bakayoko, Kessié (and Mauri or even Hakan if needed and JAck if ever comes back) in the middle, Suso on the right, and for the remaining three spots some combo of Hakan, Paquetá, Castillejo, Laxalt, Bonaventura, Cutrone, Piatek, ideally a new winger, and of course Fabio Borini.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Hopes Rino knows what he is doing BUT again :) I am not optimist on this game. I expect a loss here.

For us to win so many things need to go our way AND with our luck and the lack of confidence of our players the most likely result will be a loss.

And WTF playing at 3pm on a working day?! Will have to watch it later.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Mauri was picked to start. Borini should be a last minute change if Mauri is to be packaged in the deal to get Piatek.

·
Registered
23,874 Posts
Our left side gonne be dearthy. But our right side with Paqueta and Suso is interesting, Abate/Conti to fill it up well.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
So the one think hakan should be really good at ... FKs ... he is average at best? Man ... isn’t he a copy cat of Jack or what ... get the energy drink money and run!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts