Xtratime Community banner

261 - 267 of 267 Posts

·
Administrator
52,912 Posts
This Thorsby kid you have is pretty decent so far Toni. Ranieri has your team drilled well defensively. Just sit back, then suddenly on cue press together like little soldiers.

·
Administrator
52,912 Posts
I jinxed the Thorsby kid. Now he sent off after 2 yellows.

What a cursed game, 3 Juce players subbed off for injury, Danilo, Dybala and De Ligt.

·
Administrator
52,912 Posts
Also someone drug test Ramirez after this match, Gaston played every position in the pitch is literally everywhere.

·
Registered
46,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
The performance was very good in the first half until we conceded that absurd chance to CR7 at minute 45+6. I expected that the free kick could harm us but the way it happened was really dumb from our players. A free kick and no one is marking CR7 lol. In the second half we conceded much more and Juventus could have scored 3-4 goals. We could have scored too, if we had had players who could head a ball and send it towards the part of the goal where there is no goalie. Then too many balls were lost and caused dangerous counter attacks which could have been deadly if CR7 and Higuain had not wasted a lot. The foul of Depaoli on Alex Sandro for a penalty (CR7 luckily missed), the second yellow card Thorsby should have avoided to receive...

·
Administrator
52,912 Posts
For a game you have nothing to play for, your players fought tooth and nails for 90 minutes, especially after red card, you were running like mad men. Ranieri has them disciplined if this is the effort they give in a game with no stakes for them.

Reactions: ToniSamp

·
Registered
17,129 Posts
Finally got TV going right for the last matchday of the season :p

I watched this Brescia - Sampdoria match. Quags' penalty miss was shocking lol.

Anyway, I enjoyed this game: two teams playing 4-4-2, no outstanding players, no diving or aggression, reminiscent of football 15 years ago. Beautiful background too around the stadium in Brescia.

·
Registered
46,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #267
It was pretty much a friendly at a hour and on a day which is criminal to choose for a football game. The best moment was the substitution of Daniele Gastaldello, because it was his last game before retiring.
37 years old, Daniele is one of those professionals who have been appreciated everywhere and in particular at Sampdoria, for whom he played from 2007 to 2015. 260 games and 14 goals.

Thank you and good luck

261 - 267 of 267 Posts