Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
full of respect to Sinsi indeed, i wish him recovering quickly. i was delighted to see him on the bench in the 1st match for Bologna v Verona (FT 1-1 ).

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
the best match for me in the 1st week was Fiorentina vs Napoli ( FT 3-4 ). it was an exciting, a dramatic, and open match and so many chances here and there for both teams. full of brilliant players on the pitch, and My hope to watch like these big games in coming weeks.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
there was another interesting result in week 1 which was BRESCIA's win 0-1 vs Cagliari. a win in an away and the 1st game in serie A for some seasons. a wonderful result :star:

waiting to see what Balotelli can add to the team..

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
today is the real start of week 2

Brescia to play a tough game vs Milan. i predict they will make a positive result. the 2nd match to be biggest clash between Juve v Napoli :strong:

Saturday

Milan vs Brescia
Juve vs Napoli

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
Good start to the season for Bologna. Tomiyasu has apparently been their best player so far, or one of. Their fans love him already :D

Bologna - SPAL
FT 1-0

i'm impressed by the great atmosphere by fans inside the stadium, a interesting and open match generally. No#7 Orsolini impressed the most, what a dangerous player on the flank. Soriano missed a goal from only 2 metres far, his ball hit the crossbar before he came back to score the winning goal for Bologna

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
Brescia have signed both Alessandro Matri and Rômulo.

i'm interested to watch Brescia games and see how both Matri and Balotelli will do and prove with the team.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
the best and most interesting match this week for me was Brescia v Bologna FT 3-4

Brescia played a decent match although they played with 10 men after Dessena was sent off

·
Registered
16,832 Posts
Dessena? There's a blast from the 2000s.

This may legitimately be the most exciting season in the standings given that Napoli and Inter should progress a little, and Juve clearly took a hit by losing Allegri and Marrotta, though they remain the best team.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
indeed.

Brescia and Bologna still made better results than many of Serie A teams so far.

Inter is looked they have strong team and Conte makes a new brilliant style and more realistic side on the pitch. winning games, the 3 pts above than show and performance. Napoli in progress as well. we need more challenge for Juve.

i wonder Where're Milan, Roma, Viola... will stand from this competition?

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
indeed, teams like Napoli, Inter for me the biggest challengers for Juve this season.

most matches have been exciting in serieA this season, also match attendence has been increasing in all stadiums approx. Interesting!

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
viola was unlucky after they were winning 0-2 till the last minutes of the match when atalanta came back and scored 2 goals and won a point from viola who still at the bottom of the table (2 pts) :(

glad for Brescia team who made their 2nd win this season after beating Udinese 0-1 ( 57' Rômulo).. they become the 11th with 6pts.

Brescia will host Juve tonight in week 5.

·
Registered
13,063 Posts
Inter under Conte look for real, and their defense suddenly looks as strong, if not stronger, than Juve's, especially with Chiellini injured. Always thought a challenge to Juve's supremacy would have to be built over years, but Inter is proving that it can challenge with a couple of specific investments.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
Napoli lost to Cagliari, Juve and inter won, milan keep their bad results this time a defeat by Torino.. Viola come back this week with the 1st win for them in 5 matches.

some dramatic results, changes happened this week 5. more exciting challenge to come next weeks

·
Registered
15,537 Posts
Inter under Conte look for real, and their defense suddenly looks as strong, if not stronger, than Juve's, especially with Chiellini injured. Always thought a challenge to Juve's supremacy would have to be built over years, but Inter is proving that it can challenge with a couple of specific investments.
As Conte said on Friday, in 2017/18 Inter were top of the league and undefeated in mid-December after playing both Napoli and Juve away.

It's still September. If they beat Juve - which Spaletti never did - then maybe we can start talking about a true change in mentality and organization.

But the mid-season collapse is pre-programmed at Inter and even occurred under Mourinho to some extent. It will happen in January at the latest, as it does every year.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
That is what Conte does, he takes teams from 7th or even 10th and makes them champions... he almost won the Euros with a strikeforce compromising of Graziano Pelle and Eder.... I've never seen Inter dominate matches so comfortably, I'm not sure they even went behind for a single minute in Serie A so far (unlike Sarri who is still figuring the best formation and is struggling to kill of matches)...The Chinese got him all the targets he wanted during the summer, so he will surely deliver...

·
Administrator
52,448 Posts

·
Registered
17,518 Posts
Lol, kicking them when they're down.

Not cool.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts