Xtratime Community banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Let's just get this season over with. Unfortunately, that's all that's left to say.

Do you think Giampaolo will stay? Do we want him to stay?

·
Registered
46,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Let's just get this season over with. Unfortunately, that's all that's left to say.

Do you think Giampaolo will stay? Do we want him to stay?
I think the club want him to stay because he develops the players and increases their value, while I'm pretty sure most of supporters are done with him and he is not eager to stay anyway.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Camelface - What was I expecting? I was expecting to be in the Europa League race until the last day, and maybe even to get into it. If Atalanta and Torino can do it, Samp can too.

ToniSamp - why are the supporters done with him? I would think anger would be directed higher up - at whomever makes the decision to sell everybody all the time.

·
Registered
46,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
ToniSamp - why are the supporters done with him? I would think anger would be directed higher up - at whomever makes the decision to sell everybody all the time.
Yeah, the supporters can't stand Ferrero first of all and there is no doubt they want Ferrero gone but unfortunately the party of the sampdoriani who are done with Giampaolo has increased, no matter whether he pretty much does what this roster allows him to do.
After the game with Parma (a predictable draw with goals) Giampaolo announced he is going to leave if the club doesn't become ambitious. Which won't happen so he announced his departure.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Well, you were right about that. What a disgraceful way to end the season. Simply throwing in the towel. No self-respect for themselves as professional soccer players.

·
Registered
46,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
50 minutes with one player more than Chievo thanks to a red card the referee kindly gave to Barba, but Sampdoria failed to score. Before the red card, Chievo were the more dangerous and scored a goal whiach was disallowed by the VAR for an offside. The season has almost come to an end and the one game left is the one at Marassi vs the champions of Italy. I hope our players will put some commitment and avoid a shameful defeat.

·
Registered
46,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Final game of the season vs Juventus at Marassi, in less than six hours.
The lineup has already been announced by Giampaolo: Rafael - Bereszynski, Alex Ferrari, Colley, Sala - Barreto, Praet, Linetty - Ramirez - Defrel, Quagliarella
Murru is injured, all the other usual starters are among the reserves

No CR7 for Juventus

·
Administrator
52,834 Posts
Utterly meaningless friendly game, the ref should end it prematurely.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
52,834 Posts
I say this but then I will be without Juve for 3 months and I will suffer from abstinence withdrawal.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
110 Posts
Well, I guess it's always nice to beat Juve, even if it means nothing.

ToniSamp, I'd like to say thank you and I enjoyed our conversations this season, and I hope we can resume them next year.

·
Registered
46,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Well, I guess it's always nice to beat Juve, even if it means nothing.

ToniSamp, I'd like to say thank you and I enjoyed our conversations this season, and I hope we can resume them next year.

Yes, a win on Juventus is always a win on Juventus. :grin2:

I will update this forum in the transfer rumors section during the summer. :wink2:

101 - 118 of 118 Posts