Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's try something new in the last 3 games of the season.

Game of the Week: Roma - Juventus (sunday 14th may 2017, 20:45) :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Will Juventus win the scudetto in Rome? Do you really want my prediction? (no jinx intended, at this point there is no need anyway) Yes, they will. Roma need to lock the 2nd position but they miss a lot of key players (Dzeko, Strootman, probably Nainggolan and Perotti too, without considering the long-term injured Florenzi). Juventus will miss Khedira, (Rugani and Pjaca).

Other games:

Torino - Napoli (sunday 14th may 2017, 15:00) :star: :star: :star: :star:

Belotti has not scored goals in the past three games and the defense of Napoli looks like the perfect victim for Il Gallo. A pointless game for Torino, while Napoli could overcome Roma and get the 2nd position if Roma don't defeat Juventus. Torino miss Moretti and Acquah (both banned), while Napoli miss Maksimovic (injured).

Fiorentina - Lazio (saturday 13th may, 18:00) :star: :star: :star:

Lazio can seal the 4th position, while Fiorentina have a chance at getting the last EL spot, the Milanese clubs do not look so eager to get. The defender of Fiorentina Gonzalo Rodriguez is banned, the Viola midfielder Badelj is injured and so is the goalie of Lazio Marchetti

Atalanta - Milan (saturday 13th may, 20:45) :star: :star: :star:

On paper, Milan should try to defeat Atalanta and attack the 5th position in the last two games of the season, but the truth is that first of all it won't be easy for Milan to defeat Atalanta in their stadium. Paletta is banned, Alessio Romagnoli is doubtful and Montella might field the duo Zapata-Gomez in the middle of the defense.

Inter - Sassuolo (sunday 14th may, 12:30) :star: :star:

Vecchi's Inter will try (?) to win a game. Two ties and five defeats for them in the last seven games. Kondogbia and Medel banned, Miranda injured. Sassuolo have four midfielders ruled out by injuries but remain a dangerous team with forwards who can score goals at San Siro.

The remaining five games are pointless one :star: games, in particular Sampdoria - Chievo and Bologna - Pescara. I doubt Crotone have a real chance at escaping relegation even if they manage to defeat Udinese, Cagliari defeat Empoli and Palermo defeat Genoa, because the fixtures of the last two giornate are against them.

·
Administrator
52,111 Posts
Conti is BEGGING to be signed by a big club :D Kessie, Gagliardini and latter Caldara gotten most of the attention, but he is showing he is a sleeper success story and not a foot note (tho they are mainly just greatly coached, this system works for all of them, Caldara scored lots of goals too, everyone BUT Petagna scores lol). A fullback that scores Pippo Inzaghi like poacher tap in goals (thats actually how most of them seem like).

Btw Marchisio is also out vs Roma with muscle injury, so we will have the mighty Rincon vs Roma lol.

·
Administrator
52,111 Posts
Deloflop scores off deflection after gazilion selfish shots taken this game.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
So juve can win both the league and cup at Olimipico. I do think Roma will beat them tomorrow because juve will have their minds on the Coppa final and Roma will fight to avoid the humiliation of juve winning the title at their place.

Lazio though will lose on Wednesday. When was the last time Lazio beat juve btw?

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Conti is BEGGING to be signed by a big club :D Kessie, Gagliardini and latter Caldara gotten most of the attention, but he is showing he is a sleeper success story and not a foot note (tho they are mainly just greatly coached, this system works for all of them, Caldara scored lots of goals too, everyone BUT Petagna scores lol). A fullback that scores Pippo Inzaghi like poacher tap in goals (thats actually how most of them seem like).
http://www.xtratime.org/forum/21266666-post12.html

:stuckup:

·
Administrator
52,111 Posts

·
Administrator
52,111 Posts
Despite the draw with the offside goal, Atalanta got into Europe first time in 26 years:

So many young players that make the granpas Migliaccio and Raimondi look so out of place lol.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Migliaccio does not look out of place tbf. He looks fit.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Who's inter's coach today? Seriously they have the best shortlist of coaches in the world. I'm plugging in inter as a favourite against Sassuolo because they have the best shortlist in the world. Incredible club. What a short list.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Who's inter's coach today?
Are you dumb to the extent of not being capable of doing a simple internet search? :neutral:

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I doubt Crotone have a real chance at escaping relegation even if they manage to defeat Udinese, Cagliari defeat Empoli and Palermo defeat Genoa, because the fixtures of the last two giornate are against them.
this is exactly what happened :D , but, like I said, fixtures (Juventus at their stadium and Lazio) are against Crotone.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
So juve can win both the league and cup at Olimipico. I do think Roma will beat them tomorrow because juve will have their minds on the Coppa final and Roma will fight to avoid the humiliation of juve winning the title at their place.
:stuckup:

Should have put money on it, though..

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
lol

in Del Piero's face.
Del Piero? What did he do? Does he even work for juve? I thought Agnelli kicked him out like a dog to India/Australia?

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Where's the Juventini that mocked Radja? Buffon didn't see the missle. He's still searching for his GK jock at Olimpico. Ninja walked off the pitch with pride. That's real sh!t - a jersey full of sweat and passion. That's called leaving it on the field. Please see Dybala, Higuain, Pjanic and Benatia for the definition of whiny punks.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts