Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 3077 Posts

·
Registered
16,826 Posts
I wish to all a great Serie A season! I hope that the league remains interesting every week, with captivating stories on every team, from 1-20.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Bardi and Brillante with costly errors.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Great start for Roma this year but it's a long one ahead

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I will also use this thread for my Italian watch

Chievo v Juventus - 9 Italians (5 v 4) of 27

Roma v Fiorentina - 6 Italians (5 v 1) of 28

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Solid start for Roma, Nainggolan was a beast! How he didn't make the Belgian NT for the WC is blasphemy.

Roma were helped though by Montella's disastrous team selection. I have no idea what Brillante is doing starting for Fiorentina. An above average A League player which is probably equivalent to Serie C, was cut in the final round from a poor Australian squad for the WC and here he is starting against Roma at Stadio Olimpico :confused:

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Yeah they look a little disjointed which isn't that surprising. Thought Milan might run right over them but Lazio fought back. Should be a good second half.

·
I am Primo's Alt
124 Posts
Whenever Inter drops points, a juventini gets his wings. Whenever Napoli win, us Romanisti have to make it a life mission to remind them that they suck, even if they have more European trophies than us and 1 less scudetto. We need to protect the Roma brand name from actual achievements and talk about moral achievements. I helped Roma win the game by coming in and doing nothing and getting a yellow card.

Also Nainggolan did not go to the World Cup because he smacks his wife around.

Thanks!

Albert Waterboy

1 - 20 of 3077 Posts