Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The derby is this weekend.

I want to hear your predictions.

Last time, Inter offence was shut down by Gattuso. This time he is not there, replaced by Beckham. I am not sure what to expect but because of this and no Kaka, I will give advantage Inter.

Please participate as neutrals.

Have a good weekend. Pleasure.

:cap:

·
Registered
65 Posts
For the derby, I am going to predict a 1-1 draw.

I am looking forward to the Palermo - Reggina match tomorrow. Hopefully, we will be able to overtake Napoli for the 7th spot in the table, and continue our push for European football next year. Unfortunately, the match will not be shown in America:cry:

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
If Inter doesnt win this game it will be a disaster.

Inter squad at basicly full strengh vs a milan squad missing 3 key players in Kaka, Nesta and Gattuso.

·
Registered
27,401 Posts
For the derby, I am going to predict a 1-1 draw.

I am looking forward to the Palermo - Reggina match tomorrow. Hopefully, we will be able to overtake Napoli for the 7th spot in the table, and continue our push for European football next year. Unfortunately, the match will not be shown in America:cry:
damn,w hat happened to Napoli, there're only 7th now?

·
Registered
65 Posts
damn,w hat happened to Napoli, there're only 7th now?
Code:
November
2 Nov, 19:30 	Milan 1 - 0 Napoli 	Serie A
9 Nov, 14:00 	Napoli 2 - 0 Sampdoria 	Serie A
16 Nov, 14:00 	Atalanta 3 - 1 Napoli 	Serie A
23 Nov, 14:00 	Napoli 2 - 2 Cagliari 	Serie A
30 Nov, 14:00 	Internazionale 2 - 1 Napoli 	Serie A
December
7 Dec, 14:00 	Napoli 2 - 0 Siena 	Serie A
13 Dec, 19:30 	Napoli 3 - 0 Lecce 	Serie A
21 Dec, 14:00 	Torino 1 - 0 Napoli 	Serie A
January
11 Jan, 14:00 	Napoli 1 - 0 Catania 	Serie A
18 Jan, 14:00 	Chievo 2 - 1 Napoli 	Serie A
25 Jan, 14:00 	Napoli 0 - 3 Roma 	Serie A
28 Jan, 19:30 	Fiorentina 2 - 1 Napoli 	Serie A
31 Jan, 17:00 	Napoli 2 - 2 Udinese 	Serie A
8 Feb, 19:30  	  Palermo  2 - 1  Napoli    	Serie A
14 Feb, 19:30 	Napoli 1 - 1 Bologna 	Serie A
15 points out of a possible 45 in their last 15 matches

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
sick game between Genoa and Fiorentina...Genoa had already taken a 1 goal lead before Biava was sent of in the middle of the first half...instead of sitting back and defending, they continued attacking and surprizingly to the Violas, doubled their lead with an easy finish from Padalino after a magnificant run by Mesto (who took on Donadel, Vargas and Gamberini)....
Genoa made it 3-0 in the second half after Criscito was brought down by Gamberini in the penalty area, and Milito duly converted from the spotkick (Frey was pretty close to saving the ball)...and after this only did Fiorentina woke up...it was crosses after crosses, Jovetic skills and misses...Vargas' daunting runs from the left (one of his best performances in the Viola shirt) and Montolivo's inch perfect passes everywhere (what a pity if he continues to suck for the azzuri, but a magnificant talent...probably on par with the best passers in the world)...

Mutu salvaged some pride for the Viola after scoring from the spotkick...then, Mutu went on to make it 2-0 with a deflected freekick....fiorentina had brought in Semioli and Bonazzoli to put further pressure on Genoa...finally, in the dead end 93rd minute, Mutu scored out of nothing as a scramble in the penalty area saw Mutu curl a shot past Rubinho...and it went in right before the referee blew for the final whistle...
very entertaining game...
+ Mutu, Criscito, Mesto, Motta (1st half), Milanetto (2nd half), Montolivo (great passing), Vargas (showed his gutsy self from the Catania days)
- Rubinho, Biava, Donadel, Semioli (what a waste of space), Bonazzoli (yellow card and nothing else)

·
Registered
17,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for + and - Nindra. I didn't watch the whole game but indeed Vargas had a good one.

Should be a good win for Inter... Milan shouldn't be able to score a goal.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
If Inter doesnt win this game it will be a disaster.
no it wont you guys will still be 5 points ahead. if we lose it will be disaster for us but if you lose it wont be a big deal in the table. its more about pride then anything else for you. For us this is our last shot at a scudetto challenge.

·
Registered
13,103 Posts
Thought Thiago Motta looked monstrous, but yea, looking back, it was a great match filled with more than a few magical moments. Mesto looked incredible.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts