Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anthony Seric has decided to bet on Parma. The Croat defender is committed to staying a Gialloblu and said: 'I am very content to remain at Parma because is was my main objective and I would not have gone for anything in the world.'

COLLECCHIO- Anthony Seric is committed to the Parma cause. The transfer news is full of rumours of possible moves but Croat defender has repeated that he wants to remain a Gialloblu. He said: 'I am very content to remain at Parma because is was my main objective and I would not have gone for anything in the world,' explained Seric. 'This may be a difficult period where sacrifices have to be made but take the pitch thinking only of playing. Once the match starts what happens away from the pitch must not interest us. Now we have to demonstrate more than ever that we are real men.'

Seric will wear special protection on a foot injury at Perugia and said: 'I have tried it in training with the cast and it went well enough. I still feel a bit bad but that's normal and I have no problems with it. If Prandelli picks me then I'll play with this protection as the wound has not healed one hundred per cent.' He will not want a repeat of his head clash suffered with Corradi however... 'I've already had three or four collisions with Corradi but sometimes football is like that. What is certain, we both have hard heads, very hard.'

Seric drew up a balance sheet of his first few months at Parma and said: 'I've always played fourth or fifth midfielder, my role has always been this. To play in a four-man defence as we have at Parma is more of a challenge but something that stimulates me, it can help me develop.'

Seric went on to judge the first few days of Parma's new arrivals Zicu and Eliakwu and said: 'They are humble lads who have a great desire to learn. I hope they continue with this will, this determination.'

Now it is Perugia… 'They are in a very delicate position and must search for a win at all costs' maintained Seric. 'They will want a victory at all costs. We, however, will go to Perugia to play our game, to look for three points.'

---------------------------

Another player wants to stay and help the cause...:proud:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I heard that Moretti refused the deal so Seric didn't make any choice at all...

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VERDI said:
I heard that Moretti refused the deal so Seric didn't make any choice at all...
We don't know that there wasn't another transfer to somewhere else...

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
GaGa said:
Your as drunk as Father Jack.....:howler:
On a thursday!?:D

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Märco said:
The rel m¨¨än :cool:.

(I¡m not drunk Btw...... )

Thakopds you Anmthonyb
You're to young dammit!:mad:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
GaGa said:
It's Friday now...;)
Yes, but it's stil Thursday night!:stuckup:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
GaGa said:
My clock says 30-1-2004...:tongue:
hehe..:D

What's this thing with your avatars haha?:howler:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Whether the words are shallow & meaningless is irrelevant really, everybody here orgasmed over what Adriano said when he left, myself excluded, so I expect you all to do the same when a player we still own says it.

It's pleasant on the ear, even if in our hearts we know that even if he wants to stay Parma will try to kick him out thanks to Bondi's excellent policy of "sell all players dirt cheap, clear 0 debt, & make Parma unattractive to potential buyers".:rollani:

Cúnt.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Shero said:
On a thursday!?:D
Yes, it's a holiday today. We received a school report yesterday, it's a half time.

I can't believe that I was surfing on the internet for a while after I had arrived from the pub and wrote that shit. :wallbang:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Märco said:
Yes, it's a holiday today. We received a school report yesterday, it's a half time.

I can't believe that I was surfing on the internet for a while after I had arrived from the pub and wrote that shit. :wallbang:
:D

Cool down. Does your mother know about your drinking problems?:mad:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Märco said:
She is even worse :howler: :D.

I have no alcohol problem :stuckup:.
We should breathalize you for any substances...;) ban you if you do have any...:howler:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts