Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From planetfootball.com:

CROATIAN international Anthony Seric has revealed that he is in talks with Internazionale over a potential summer transfer.

The Verona star, who can play almost anywhere in defence or midfield, has confirmed that he is looking for a move to Inter.

"I have spoken directly with the Neroazzurri director (Gabriele) Oriali and my agent is already putting the basis of the transfer in place."

The 23-year-old was one of Verona's star performers last season, in an otherwise very disappointing campaign which saw them relegated.

Inter have now moved to capture Seric and look set to land the Croat once he has returned from the World Cup finals.

Everyone, welcome Falsini... Our starting left back... :rolleyes: What is this? And to think that once Gabriele Oriali was one of us... :(

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I wouldn't say I'm surprised if we would loose Seric.
And Falsini won't be our starter next season.

If Seric goes to Inter, another leftback will arrive. Question is if he would be better then Seric.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Give me a ****ing break, planetfootball?

There hasn't been a word about Inter's interest in Seric for MONTHS here in Italy, his manager did not even mention Inter. And you believe a ****ing english website who probably think Seric is a striker.

Seric can't go nowhere till Parma and Hellas Verona meet and solve the co-property. Once this happens the team which owns him completely can do whatever they want with him. And this will not happen till he is back from the World Cup I assume.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and soccerage...

I'm In Talks With Inter, Says Seric

06/05/2002. Verona defender Anthony Seric has revealed that he is in talks over a move to Inter.

The versatile Croatian international was one of Verona's best players last season but will surely be looking for a move away after the club's relegation to Serie B

"I have spoken to the Nerazzurri director (Gabriele) Oriali and by agent is already attempting to put the foundations of the transfer in place," he said.

So until I get some official news that we've signed him I won't take anything for granted.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Who told you to take anything for granded? One thing is for granded- we own half Seric and hence Inter can't buy him without our permission.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, it's also more or less the exact same article so....

Anyway, I'm off to London now. :) See you on Monday!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts