Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please don't post commercial like stuff here Sergio! I don't want our members to change forums like you have. Besides that place stinks, there's only like 20 posts in the whole forum, so I say: all you people stay here, but of course it's your decision. Why am I so worried you ask? Well to my dispare, when i entered the home page I see: newest member - The Miss. Has she really resigned from posting here. That's a shame, becuase it would be nice to have a multi-sex forum, but if he finds that place better, hell! Anyway I'm still waiting for your propositions of a good Real Madrid website. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it was you Makiaveli who sent me that message about the building of a Real homepage. Could you also share the adress with me? I have a lot of info on the team including pics, and Real details, (like the shield). i could send it to you, but I need to know if you're thinking of this seriously.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SHE! Oops. I'm very sorry. hehe :) Anyway I hope Sergio changes his mind and returns home?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Are you really building a Real website,Makiaveli ?
I'd like to help you also, count me as one, I can send you pics (especially Mori's :D) and news. Will you add this board in the links?
I really go to find some good Real websites...but they are still disappointed me...no progress! Some of they have good photos, but none of them were updated (the news) on time. :( And the design is not so sharp. IMO,the most beautiful one is our official website: www.realmadrid.es :),but we knew, there is only a cover on it, hehehe...NO, I am angry of it :(, is it that hard? They told us it would open on Jan...but now?....ARRUUUGG!

If you guys interested, I can tell you that I also go to some other board(but mostly as a watcher there). One of them is a Yankee board. www.bigsoccer.com (well, when you heard that, you know you shouldn't expect much to it.) Yup, Yankees know less about football, but the Spanish football is still worth visiting. Not many posts per day there, but the fanz are gentle and experienced(not the discusstions show that but most of them follow their team a long time.) Also, BBride is in there too(do anyone remember him?),actually he is the ex-moderater there, but now he's in Spain and left the board to others. Oh...you can ignore everything above cuz the most funny part there is not about SOCCER! It is FREE FOR ALL ;), what a place, reading those bosh is funny sometimes...

Cheers,Real!

[This message has been edited by real player (edited 20-04-2000).]

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh Real player!? Can you please ask Bill bride from me, labas (he should rememberme) why he has left this board and alt.soccer.european? What is going on with him? He was such a kewl guy and suddenly he vanished?

S

·
0 Posts
I dont like xtratime any more because Jan didnt want to make a Bosnian forum!!!!!!!

Who is this Makiaveli?

It is very bad that club like Real dont have own homepage!!
WE (Real fans) can make it???!!!!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What do we need a Bosnian forum for? Do you want to talk with yourself. I agree fully with jan(sorry), we do not need to waste time for such nonsense.

Makiaveli is a Dane, that's all I know, met him on ICQ and suggested our place, so here he is....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts