Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read this news in Al Reyadhi :eek:, it said that after what occured in the Nassr game between Sergio and the ref, Itti officials decided to terminate( not sure if he's leaving now or by the end of the season) his contract..

This news is definately a huge blow for Itti's fans, anyone heard about it?

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Sure its a huge blow, Sergio is a very good player. But its even a bigger blow to the player.

Probably other Saudi clubs will sign him !?!? Will others be able to do so ?

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
He was given a three match ban after the game by the FA, and the club punished him by fining him and not awarding him a victory bonus. But they didn't terminate his contract. He decided to leave and not renew his contract which was due for renewal. It's unlikely for him to return to Saudi. He'll probably go to one of the gulf clubs.

Obrigada Sergio

Sergio farewell thread: http://www.ittihadfans.com/fans/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13489

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
he deserve any punished....he was very nervous, he was near to hitthe referee...

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
No I don't think he deserves it.. why??

YES.. Sergio was a stupid raging bull when he kept harrassing the ref for 4 minutes or so about the yellow card...

But.. the yellow card is where I have to stop and say.. WHY ON EARTH did he get it?? obviously it was for time wasting.. although:

1. the wall was not prepared BY THE REF yet!!
2. Al Khojali was still organising his wall (he was actually standing right next to one post!!).
3. The ref never whistled for play to go on!!!
4. The ref was later on banned or something.. so how can they ban him (which clearly means he messed up) and still ban Sergio??!!

:yuck:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sergio is a good player but he forget him self he thought that he is untouchobale and his contract from alitti is terminated

but i think he will be band from sa leages for life

cause he attaced the ref and it is a big crime:D :D :D

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
Oh Pllleeeaaasseee :)

First of all.. welcome to the forums vigo...

Secondly.. So.. you think Sergio should be banned from the Saudi league cuz he harrassed a ref?? hmmmm.. didn't Yousef Al Thunayan SPIT :yuck: at a ref against Al Ittihad in 1990 (1410)?? Didn't both Al Thunayan and Al Ghshayan attack a ref in a game against Al Ittifaq in Al Dammam 7 years or so ago?? Just to add to that.. Al Hilal's president came ONTO the pitch and attacked the ref too!!

And most recently.. wasn't it our nation's captain marvel Sami Al Jaber who attacked Blatchi (Al Sad Al Qatari's coach) and said stuff I wouldn't even think of mentioning!! and was only given a 1 game ban in Asia... why didn't he get a ban in Saudi?? the Saudi FA said that they couldn't ban the NT's captain!!!! Which is simply crazy.. this guy should be a role model more than any other footballer and to make an outburst like that is stupid!! But it all comes down to the fact that Sami mad3oom from the FA while Sergio is just another foreigner... personally, after the final.. I'm really sick of the Saudi FA :yuck:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts