Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the official site:

SS Lazio Spa announces that Sergio Conceicao is not a biancoceleste player anymore. The player and the club agreed today (13-1-2004) to end the contract that the Portuguese player had signed this summer.
--------------------------------------------
:(

I like Sergio for all he did for us but unfortunately this makes perfect sense. He's not the same player he was in his first spell at Lazio and it's unlikely he'll ever be that great player again.

Good luck to him anyway.

·
Registered
167 Posts
No less than he deserves I am afraid. Lazio have far better players who are much more suited to his role than he is.

All the best. Segio.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Even if it makes perfect sense to you, I don't know what is happening at all. We need Sergio till the end of the season. He was good (not THAT good, but still) when he came in, and we should really kept him till at least the end of the season. But who am I to judge ? ;)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
You're not serious, right? Why take him back to Parma? To polish Marchionni's shoes at half-time?
Well we have no other good wingers except for Marchionni and that's about it...and Parma need more depth. :)

Chill it's not like he would return after how Ulivieri treated him...the bad memories would frighten him away. He's probably going to go back to Portugal.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
It feels good that this bastard didnt make it this time to. He felt he was worth something better than Parma...Hahaha!!!:D

Your worthless bastard!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
GaGa said:
Well we have no other good wingers except for Marchionni and that's about it...and Parma need more depth. :)
Bresciano and Rosina are more than enough. We need central midfielders, not expensive have been wingers.

And I'm pretty sure Conceicao would take any contract thrown to him right now.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
GaGa said:

Chill it's not like he would return after how Ulivieri treated him...the bad memories would frighten him away. He's probably going to go back to Portugal.

No FOCKING way we are going to take this dude back. And he doesnt fit our current formation too. I rather see Camara play than him!

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Bresciano and Rosina are more than enough. We need central midfielders, not expensive have been wingers.

And I'm pretty sure Conceicao would take any contract thrown to him right now.
Agree. ANd lets not forget the last time the bastard was here. ANd the guy is like 30 years. He has nothing more to give.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
I seriously think parma don't need a player like Conceicao right now...his 30 years old now, abit fussy and also come with a heavy wages....and he might dampened the team spirit too!....just keep the current squad and parma will be fine:)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Deary me people I made a frivolous suggestion and it gets taken seriously. Calm down now...:sleepy:

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
GaGa said:
Deary me people I made a frivolous suggestion and it gets taken seriously. Calm down now...:sleepy:
haha..stop spamming everywhere Gaga:D:D

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Who needs him? He is worthless IMO. I havent seen him make a good assist or pass in a long while. He is better off leaving Italy and going to like Portugal.

In Lazio at first, he was ok, in Parma, he was not that good, Inter, forget it, now in Lazio, when was the last time I saw him?
He better move. He is 30 and he is not the fastest anymore, and he is not blessed with amazing creativity.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
It's obvious that Sergio has lost most of his desire to play and skills so I'd rather see someone from the primaverra team plying for us than him. He was great once but sadly not now. Farewell Sergio!

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Bazman said:
How often did he play this season so far?
He must find a new club soon if he wants chances to play in EURO 2004 :)
Theres no chances of him playing in Euro 2004...absolutely zero...

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
He wasn't poor at Parma, he was absolutely woeful! Tut tut GaGa;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts