Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he has been on a roll latley, hopefully he could stay of the injuries because all we need now is another injury problem. Im telling u now if portugal stay off the injuries, they will win the cup.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
I'm not superstitious, except about this. SO DON'T MAKE PREDICTIONS! ;)

All I ask is that they keep playing as they did yesterday. Let the chips fall where they may.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
OGOLO said:
he has been on a roll latley, hopefully he could stay of the injuries because all we need now is another injury problem. Im telling u now if portugal stay off the injuries, they will win the cup.
What are you talking about OGOLO :confused: !!!!!!

As recently as Sunday he was being jeered by Inter Fans !!
I will admit , I was worried about his form coming into this game , BUT...... One thing about Serge when he represents Portugal he wheres his heart on his sleeve & is prepared to run till he sweats blood !!. His crosses sucked yesterday as they have since he has come back from injury ( well for his standards as we know it ;) ) , but he was all heart and emotion , no one could question his commitment , and I have no doubt in my mind come into the next 6 weeks he will get his game all together and be the menacing right winger we know him as. He scored last night( kudos to Pauleta ) & hopefully that will give him something to build on coming into the next 6 weeks :)

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
I thought he did pretty well yesterday, (did you see that last run when the pass was just too far for him? He was trying so hard he looked like he was gonna toss his lunch). And let's not forget his performance against Finland and the goal he scored for us there.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
conceicao has not been great this season with INTER....but every time he plays for portugal, he scores... :eek: why??? if u have watched any INTER game this season, u must know that he hasn't been the same old conceicao who helped lazio won the scudetto a couple years ago...

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
conceicao has not been great this season with INTER....but every time he plays for portugal, he scores... why???
Porque nao fazem cozido na Italia! A comida la e so espaguete pa! Il chega a casa, com uma barigada de comer Portuguese - i fica pronto para jogar. Mas parece cou toicinho estava um bocadinho pesado ontem. ;)

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Cut the crap, Rjakaard.

Conceicao seems to show much more pride in playing with Portugal to be honest and maybe he fits in with Portugal's tacitcs much better? Ever thought of that Rjakaard? :rolleyes:

G

·
Conceica has had a hard season but he take a LOT of confidence from the last two games. He works hard on the pitch and deserves to be starting for the NT. He will regain his full form again i would wager.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Conceicao is always great in my opinion. Not every player fits into every team. That's true isn't it? Sergio hasn't produced the form he did at Parma or Lazio and there's no denying that.

But let's be frank here, Sergio has had a below par season partially because of injuries. Also, Inter is full of superstars and you know what happens when you have a roster chaulk full of stars. There's not enough ball to go around. So Sergio ends up looking mediocre at Inter instead of the superstar we know him to be.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Carson , I know Serge hasnt been the greatest but I beleive Cuper isnt using him properly and therefore must be feeling a little confused on where he fits in the team couple that with the injuries its not a good rcipe for a good year, he will be better next season if you's dont sell him. For Portugal , he knows his role and he loves the shirt of the country he is playing for he will always look more in form & happier playing for his country

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i actually don't want to see conceicao go because i believe that he is still a great player and should be able to help INTER much more...i hope we at least keep him for another season and see how things go... :) although i think okan is very good but he is not on conceicao's level...and seedorf is way too inconsistent...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts