Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok boys as I don't know very much about either player could you give me a quick summary of these two. The rumour mill reckons that Lizerazu isn't too entralled about us not being in the Champions league and H. has decided to opt for a bid for Sergi rather than wait for L. to make up his mind.

X

·
0 Posts
sergi was a striker before..but now plays mostly as left back,wing-back or even as left winger...

he likes to attack a lot..and is always seen running back and forth..very industrious and possesses a gd corssing..
he is about 27-29

lizarazu-30-31 ..can also play as left back or left-winger...
likes to attack a lot also...

his style is very much alike that of sergi..

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I'd go for Lizarazu

S

·
0 Posts
same game....but in the long run, literally, sergi is faster and crosses better....not that we have any heading experts....fowler was pretty good....but owen and heskey aren't above average heading players...

oh, i hear ali daei is being approached by leeds...true? (good signing, as good as bierhoff at the moment, but MUCH cheaper)

M

·
0 Posts
It's hard to judge these two players. Sergi has hardly played all season, but if he still has the touches of a couple of seasons ago (demonstrated the other week v atletico madrid) then i think we should go for him. Lizarazu is 2-3 years old than him and isn't as good as last season and France 98.

X

·
0 Posts
just seen lizarazu play a few times in CL this season...and i think he's still great..
ok in 98 he was awesome!!
but i still find him playing very well though,...

D

·
0 Posts
Sergi wants to stay with Barcelona, but is forced to go, should that idiot Van Gaal keep playing Boudewijn Zenden as left-back.

Zenden isn't even a defender, a very, even more attacking player than Sergi, but VG just likes to choose Dutchmen over other players which is very arrogant of him.

Bayern will lose Babbel to Liverpool already, Kuffour is probably going, Matthaus is gone, and now Lizarazu has been linked with another club.

Both players will be very hard to get, Barca and Bayern will play in the CL next season, Liverpool will not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts