Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Siirt president Yarayan said in a press conference that Sergen is 99% a Gala property from now on. He said that they have come to agreement with Galatasaray board for a fee of $ 1 million :dazed: + 50% of any transfer fee taken by Gala in a transfer to a european team will be given to Siirt.

A player like Sergen for that fee is so ridicilous but who can complain!!!;) :D :cool:

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sergen close to permanent GS move

Sunday 20th January 2002

Galatasaray are close to a deal that will see Turkey international Sergen Yalcin join them on a permanent basis.

Sergen is an established member of the Galatasaray midfield but his license is owned by lower league side Jetpaspor.

They recently threatened to sell the player to another leading European club after claiming Galatasaray had fallen behind with their loan payments for him.

However, the dispute appears to have been settled with the two clubs close to agreement on a deal that will see Sergen join Galatasaray permanently.

After a meeting with Jetpaspor chairman Takiiddin Yarayan, Galatasaray board member Abdurrahim Albayrak said: "We have a principal deal and I am happy for Sergen. We have agreed 99 per cent. Tomorrow we will announce the deal.

"We have a deal with Jetpaspor. I am very happy that Sergen is now a player of ours. Now his mind will be more settled at Galatasaray. We will announce this signing tomorrow."

No details of a fee have been released but speculation suggests Galatasaray are set to pay in the region of £700,000.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
problem

now there is a problem once again...Jetpa wants the $ 1 million in cash right away and we are offering them 3 payments and they said they will not accept this because they have already gone down so much in price..

if we dont, I know besiktas will buy him...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts