Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By Alex

Inter's left side Michele Serena had his debut in the season just last Sunday in a key-match as that versus Italian Champions AS Roma, following several injury problem who forced him to rarely be available to coach's orders since he joined Milano's team.

And just the trust Hector Cuper proved to have in him, especially in such an important match, let the player thank the Argentine manager on Tuesday

"To line-up me from the first minute was really a move which shows Cuper has courage! He always said me that day I could had been able to own a good condition and to be recovered, well, that day I could have a chance. And in fact that happened last Sunday. I can just thank him"

The problem of the left side is something which goes on at Inter since German defender Andreas Brehme quit the club. Could Serena be the solution?

"Well, I don't think things were so negative. The fact there is the memory of a player like Brehme could complicate the life to those who replaced him in these years. Anyway I'm sure all the left side Inter lined-up always gave out their best"

About the chances to win the 'scudetto', as his team mates, Serena stays humble

"There are still six games ahead us, and all them are decisive. By our side we know our strength and we haven't any fear to win. The target is near, but nothing has been done yet. The most will depend from us"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts