Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I am gathering information for a website about ultras groups, hooligan firms, barra bravas etc. from around the world. If you'd like to be included please fill out your groups information.

In English
Group Name: ?
Year (founded): ?
Politics: Right-wing/Left-wing/Apolitical?
Alliances: ?
Rivals: ?
End/Curva/Section: North/South/East/West

En Italiano
Nome Gruppo: ?
Sito Web: http:/wwww./
Anno: ?
Tendenze Politiche: di Destra/di Sinistra/Apolitica
Gemellaggi: ?
Amicizie: ?
Rivalità: ?
Curva: Nord/Sud/Est/Ovest

Thanks,
[email protected]

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
You forgot under Grobari 1970 - politics: doing whatever the club management tells them to

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Just a small correction - the rivals for the small "Grobari" fan group are Cukaricki, Obilic, Sindjelic etc. ;)

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Yeah that's right, cause Red Star is no longer significant... :lala:

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Hehe, well not quite anymore..Currently they are on very bad terms, shame on Zeka for not letting them go to matches for free :tongue: Also, for alliances to a lesser extent Grobari are good with Newcastle's and Sportng Lisbon's..

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
With AEK it goes back to the time of the bombing when Partizan played a friendly with AEK in Belgrade, a lot of die-hard AEK supporters were there.. Meanwhile, a relationship with PAOK supporters came about because of Juzni-Front's association with them.. It doesn't make much sense, but that's how it is..;) Although, we really haven't been too close with AEK supporters at all lately I still think they're worth mentioning for the above mentioned action..:)

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
i know you had some PAOK supporters at a basketball game last year when Partizan played PAOK in Belgrade so that relationship is no surprise.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Who are Red Star's alliances besides Olympiakos??

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Parni Valjak said:
With AEK it goes back to the time of the bombing when Partizan played a friendly with AEK in Belgrade, a lot of die-hard AEK supporters were there.. Meanwhile, a relationship with PAOK supporters came about because of Juzni-Front's association with them.. It doesn't make much sense, but that's how it is..;) Although, we really haven't been too close with AEK supporters at all lately I still think they're worth mentioning for the above mentioned action..:)
The relationship b/w Grobari/JF and Original wasn't really that strong. Granted a lot was made of the friendly in 1999 (don't worry we'll never forget it!) but what isn't mentioned is the fact that the two groups actually got along well during the basketball Final Four the previous year. Not much was done to cement the realtionship in subsequent years. Perhaps our friendship was with Grobari who knows. Then you had the Juzni Front getting chummy with those other twats from the club whose name is..........shit I forgot! :drunk:

I think you're talking about you and Gay 7
Nice to see our Serb friends picking up on the lingo. :dielaugh:
\

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Yeah, AEK supporters were close with the "Grobari 1970".. I don't know why nothing was done to sustain a close relationship between the two groups, but then again those same "Grobari 1970" have done so many things wrong that it doesn't surprise me..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Parni Valjak said:
Yeah, AEK supporters were close with the "Grobari 1970".. I don't know why nothing was done to sustain a close relationship between the two groups, but then again those same "Grobari 1970" have done so many things wrong that it doesn't surprise me..:rolleyes:
On the other hand could you imagine the crap taking place had they bothered. I mean you'd have us at one end & the mpaoktzides at the other at PFC fixtures. It wouldn't be right.How are things b/w GROBARI & Juzni Front nowadays? Still shitty as always ?

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Yeah, you've got a point I guess.. The situation between the two groups is the same as it was this time last year.. There have been some signs of unification (last year's basketball final, this year in Rome against Lazio, they were placed side by side and cheered together.. as well they cheered together when Partizan advanced to the third round of the Uefa Cup by tying Villareal) but still very little progress made to actually coming together as one.. I don't know what to think anymore, the whole situation is starting to annoy a lot of neutral fans.. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts