Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
44,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The shortest thread of the year is here.

The Champions League draw for the first and second round has been made. Partizan will be going up against Budućnost Podgorica in what'll be an old Meridian Super League match-up :lol:

Zvezda is taking on Floriana from Malta in the Europa League qualifiers. Irtysh from Kazakhstan or Dunav Ruse are the potential opponents if they'd pass.

Vojvodina will be facing Ružomberok. The winner in this tie will play Brann from Norway.

Mladost starts at home to Inter Baku. Tough match-up for them. If they pass this round they should have an easier opponent, either Fola Esch from Luxembourg or Milsami Orhei from Moldova.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Looking forward to all our clubs being out of Europe by August again :howler:

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Vosa 2-0 after 30 minutes, Malbasic with both goals.

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Malbasic also had a pretty amazing season stat wise for Vosha. He's shown he's not good enough for the Bundesliga, but surely he can do some damage in Belgium, Holland, Switzerland, something like that.

Good start though, looking at their line-up there's quite a few random names there.

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Vosha still up 2-0 after 65 minutes.

Mladost down 0-2 against Inter Baku after the first half. I expected something like this, these village teams always disappoint. Real shame Radnicki Nis couldn't make it into Europe.

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Vojvodina 2-1 Ruzomberok
Crvena zvezda 3-0 Floriana
Mladost Lucani 0-3 Inter Baku

Shame Vosha conceded a late goal, but I think they've done better away from home in recent years than they have in Novi Sad, so hopefully they pull through.

Zvezda with the expected win, hopefully some goals from open play over there.

Mladost, just terrible, but again, expected.

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Shortest forum thread living up to its name as Vosha and Mladost crash out. :rolleyes:

Vojvodina actually sacked their coach the day after last week's win. A coach who had just signed with them. :facepalm:

·
Registered
44,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They're really doing their outmost to kill off every single hope there actually is.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
But this is different from some past similiar cases cause Trujić actually told to the media the name of hoooligans. Now we waiting for fun part, to see if this so called countrie can deal with such powerful criminals. Trujic announced lawsuits.

·
Registered
44,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2-0 for Partizan against Budućnost. The penalty was quite dodgy but the second goal is just a confirmation of them being a better side.

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Partizan just went up 2-0 in the second half against Buducnost.

Djurdjevic bagged the first goal from the penalty spot and Leonardo finished the second one after a Tavamba cross.

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Should be up 4-0, if Tavamba could actually finish. He's been useful otherwise though, ****ing tree of a player. :D

·
Registered
44,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Đurđević is so freaking selfish. Should just have passed the ball to Leonardo and it would've been a third goal.

Terrible decision making.

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Đurđević is so freaking selfish. Should just have passed the ball to Leonardo and it would've been a third goal.

Terrible decision making.
I agree, but he's too limited to even see him.

All in all a good game for P-zan and a fine win. Djukic's intentions are obvious, a tactically disciplined side from front to back and I'm sure they'll only get better as the months go on. Everton played one hell of a game in midfield for them btw. Very underrated player.

·
puzz!eshock
1,814 Posts
yeah djurdjevic is always selfish af, every partizan game ive watched he goes for the shot on goal instead of passing. I hate selfish players :/

partizan were pretty good they create quite a lot of chances i cant believe it finished 2-0

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I hope they will get Ajax, CSKA Moscow, Viktoria Plzen, Olympiakos, Steaua Bucurest in that order. :D

I doubt Mladost can overcome this result, Partizan is shit team but Buducnost is too damn limited for even them.

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Partizan draw the toughest possible opponent, Olympiakos. Not just bad from a sporting perspective, but this will give our runts a new chance for international riots. :party:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts