Xtratime Community banner

141 - 160 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
I'll definitely keep it away from you, you got that right. And everybody here has witnessed your infatuation with Antic, so don't be shy....

Just by the condoms and be happy. :thmbup:
Don't worry, I'll give you the last word. Old people need the last word in order to feel good, congrats RSF, you old **** :D

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
And after all your English lessons that you have handed out over the years...tut tut :D

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
And after all your English lessons that you have handed out over the years...tut tut :D
And rightfully so, my English spelling and grammar here is far superior. One "lapsus calami" doesn't change that. ;)

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
rsf if you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living?
I'm a software engineer. By day.

Milf Hunter by night. :D

·
Lord of the Basement
15,331 Posts
I'm a software engineer. By day.

Milf Hunter by night. :D
Thats what I wanted to do at first. But then I realized I don't want to sit infront of a computer all day slaving away at the keyboard :pp

Dude aren't you like married with kids and shit? Possibly even great grand kids by now :pp

·
SPQR
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
Thats what I wanted to do at first. But then I realized I don't want to sit infront of a computer all day slaving away at the keyboard :pp

Dude aren't you like married with kids and shit? Possibly even great grand kids by now :pp
I think we should have a thread where we all explain our occupations hahah you never know we may be able to hook each other up.

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
I'm practically the same height and weight as Zoric. Eat as much as I like but can never put weight on... The only way I could do it is to take those stupid nutrition tablets..

·
Lord of the Basement
15,331 Posts
I'm practically the same height and weight as Zoric. Eat as much as I like but can never put weight on... The only way I could do it is to take those stupid nutrition tablets..
When I train something regularly such as TKD, gym, rugby, soccer, volleyball, etc I usually slim down quite easily. Partying and drinking beer makes me gain weight very fast though. Although on New Years we didn't eat properly for two-three days so I lost around 5kilos.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Eat healthy and much instead Mrkela, it's much better than getting wasted :)

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
I wish I could put weight on. I eat so much shit and don't put anything on. Nothing. This metabolism of mine needs to be bottled.

141 - 160 of 208 Posts