Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will survive, says Sensini Tuesday 14 March, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Udinese Coach Nestor Sensini is convinced that his club are just too good to go down this season.

The Bianconeri have surprisingly been dragged into a relegation battle after a disastrous slump in form.

Having started the season in sensational fashion under former boss Serse Cosmi, they are now just two points above the drop zone.

Yet Sensini, who is working alongside former Como boss Loris Dominissini, is convinced that his side will get out of trouble.

“We knew that it wouldn’t be easy when we took control of the team,” the veteran defender stated.

“However, I’m not the kind of man who holds back. We’ll work even harder from now on and we’ll get out of this.”

Udinese actually still have a chance of lifting silverware given that they are in the semi-finals of the Coppa Italia and in the last 16 of the UEFA Cup.

Nevertheless, the former Argentina international has made it clear what his main aim is this season.

“We’ll now work six days a week and give our priority to the championship,” he added. “I believe in what we are doing and everyone is ready to make the necessary sacrifices.”

The Stadio Friuli outfit actually began this term in the Champions League, but have astonishingly collected 20 points less than what they had at the same point of the season last term.

channel4

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I certainly hope Udinese don't go down,but dropping points each week while the other strugglers are grabbing some here and there certianly doesn't help.IMO Sominissini is'nt the type of coach to drag Udinese out of this mess,perhaps look to a Colomba,Cosmi or Del Neri who have some reasonable good experience.

·
Registered
7 Posts
yups !!

i always hope the best for Udinese (of course) :cool:
although our condition now is totally ... out of prediction ..
i don't really know what's goin on ... :frownani:
but obviously we really need a good coach!! (I'm agree with you Bandiera) :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts