Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pesident of AS Roma, current leader of the Serie A, Franco Sensi, sent six champagne bottles, accompanied by ham to all the referees of the elite to wish them a Merry Christmas, indicates the sporting daily newspaper Gazetta dello Sport Saturday. A gesture which is far from achieving the unanimity in Italy. In 1999, president Sensi had been already distinguished by offering Gold Rolex watches to the two persons in charge of the commission, Pierluigi Pairetto and Marcello Bergamo and steel Rolex for the other referees. The majority of his/her colleagues at the time had shouted at the scandal. This year still, the presidents of Juventus Turin, with Inter Milan, with Milan AC and Lazio were happy just to send a greetings card to the referees while insisting although they preferred to use the money that Mr. Sensi spends in gifts to finance charity organizations.

;)

·
Registered
58,043 Posts
I Hope Moratti tries even for once :groan:

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
either dont accept them b/c its illegal or dont make a big deal out of it....ive seen Juve fans actually bitch and moan about this and get all mad......makes me sick and laugh at the same time

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
no comment on something ridiculous but:

"il lunedi
che umiliazione
andare in fabbrica a servire il tuo padrone
oh juventino..."

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
nitsujamor said:
ive seen Juve fans actually bitch and moan about this and get all mad......makes me sick and laugh at the same time
Well.. personally it makes no licking difference to me. It's just funny seing that Juve is always the team said to be bribing or influencing referees, yet Juve sends a greeting card and Roma's Sensi is more into the material side of things... :D .

il_principe: The first and second part of your post seems to me to be mutually exclusive :tongue: .

·
Banned
2,832 Posts
Glen said:
Well.. personally it makes no licking difference to me. It's just funny seing that Juve is always the team said to be bribing or influencing referees, yet Juve sends a greeting card and Roma's Sensi is more into the material side of things... :D .

il_principe: The first and second part of your post seems to me to be mutually exclusive :tongue: .
hahahaahahahahaha
It just shows what masters Juventus boss' are at this. Do you really think the way to bribr is to do it publicly? This is exactly why Sensi's gifts could not possibly constitute a bribe, and are in fact counterproductive..."I can't favor Roma in this game or everyone'll think it's because of the champagne and the rolex..."

The way you do it is send a card. It serves as a reminder of what's to come in the mail at a later date, or what will be slipped under the table at San Domenico's...again, it would be unreasonable to expect nordics to understand the finesse involved in slipping the bustarella....

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Hahahahaahha right back at you... you lethargic old dinosaur of a man!!! :tongue:

Where did I imply that Roma could benefit from this or that it was bribery? I didn't. It's merely stupid that's what it is. You guys should chip in to hire Sensi a PR guy.

Demandred: I really hope you're right :finger: ;) .
Perhaps we won't need it though... rumours have it that Moggi is behind Bologna's Presidents idea of filing lawsuits against Roma and Lazio for "financial doping". Afterall- Giraudo was the one who ignitiated debate on that in Italy, so we're propbaly behind it one way or another. If the TAR agrees, both Roma clubs would be docked points... beautifull back stage work by us, wouldn't you say :D ? Unfortunately only the Lazio TAR is eleglible to make decisions on this.... I would have preferred a Northern one myself ;).

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
concerning moggi curva sud ha a brilliant "striscioni" a few years back - one said:

"un porco anche vestito di seta, sempre un porco rimane - moggi maiale!"

if captain gobbo comes to rome with his dark army of antichrists, sig. baldini will tell moggi to shut up - go home and screw the next bolt in his cinquecento!!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I'm sure he could Demandred, but it was Giraudo.... so... ;).

In any case I think the Italian expression is "doping administrativo" or something, and it makes a lot of sense don't you think ;) ?

Il_principe: :D . Yeah... that's an oldie for the first part, but I don't know... what does "maiale" mean?

Captain Gobbo... army of anti christs... :howler: .

Fiery bugger aren't you :tongue: ?

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
exactly...:D
may i ask why you have a juve avatar although you support parma?
is that some sort of pervert twisted masochism?!:confused:
sorry, but i'm really interested in that...

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
il_principe said:
exactly...:D
may i ask why you have a juve avatar although you support parma?
is that some sort of pervert twisted masochism?!:confused:
sorry, but i'm really interested in that...
Parma fans took a bet with Juve fans over the Rubentus-Parma game and well...we lost. :(

I would have prefered your perverted twisted masochism as the explaination. :D

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
il_principe said:
thanx...
and how long do have to have that "gobbo sign" as your avatar?
:yuck:

pure torture man!
A month it goes off on the 14th...

Had Parma won though the Juve forum memebers would have Parma avators for 2 months.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts